• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The tough break update
i havent been online for a while now, even tough its a vacation, but ive started to think, that minecraft isnt so exciting anymore. Its another of those games i play for few years, and then get bored to it. Now, this community has become more important than minecraft, which means that this isnt a goodbye. It is more like "see you soon", and i just need to make stuff to happen in real life. Im going on a tough break, and im sure you can see me on the server chat sometimes. I will see you soon,and hope you all have great day!

Sorry from the mispelled words, i wrote this with laggy iphone, and it was 0.20 at morning
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

See you soon buddy Smile If there is one thing I have learnt over my time on hometown is how precious real life is, you only get one life. So go out there and do what you need to do! Tongue
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Dude, don't gooo!

That aside I wish you luck, will miss ya!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

aww, hope to see you around Rasse :3
- KatNip

Bye m8.......tbh my story is kind of the same........I think I'll start to be only more on the forums....but yeah. I hope to see ya around m8!

.....gl and hf.