• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End Farm Anti Afk Rules
Dear Creators of end farms, Please install devices that prevents player afking in your farms, as it halts ALL spawns of ALL end farms after a minute or so. My device pours lava onto endermen if a button is not pressed within 1 minute. Note! Pressure plates will NOT work, people can still afk. The only solution is to kill the endermen if action is not taken by non-afk players. 

Sincerely

Jelly

Yes jelly, this so much, Jellyend is running so slow because of the one other end farm that doesn't auto kill.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

DrEnderman does not have an anti afk and it won't. However, if someone is afk there, someone else with access to the farm can come in and use it. I will add a no afking rule at the warp. Afking after a certain point doesnt help anyways because of the mob cap.
-DrBot

No, you see, If someone afks at your farm, when I kill my farm's enderman, both of our farms begin to spawn, some will be at your side, and eventually, when I killed enough, all my spawn's worth will be on your side, and ALL the end farms will not spawn anymore. What if someone afks despite the rule? I am not going to have mine and every other end farm broken till the afker is removed. I am speaking for the greater good, for every end farm owner who does not want to see their farms broken because of someone afking in an end farm that does not auto kill endermen after some time. If i don't have anti afk and I sit there, and your farm has 0 spawns, how would you feel?

(07-30-2016, 12:22 PM)_JELLy__ Wrote: No, you see, If someone afks at your farm, when I kill my farm's enderman, both of our farms begin to spawn, some will be at your side, and eventually, when I killed enough, all my spawn's worth will be on your side, and ALL the end farms will not spawn anymore. What if someone afks despite the rule? I am not going to have mine and every other end farm broken till the afker is removed. I am speaking for the greater good, for every end farm owner who does not want to see their farms broken because of someone afking in an end farm that does not auto kill endermen after some time. If i don't have anti afk and I sit there, and your farm has 0 spawns, how would you feel?
#jellyforpresident
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(07-30-2016, 04:25 PM)LynxThe1st Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 12:22 PM)_JELLy__ Wrote: No, you see, If someone afks at your farm, when I kill my farm's enderman, both of our farms begin to spawn, some will be at your side, and eventually, when I killed enough, all my spawn's worth will be on your side, and ALL the end farms will not spawn anymore. What if someone afks despite the rule? I am not going to have mine and every other end farm broken till the afker is removed. I am speaking for the greater good, for every end farm owner who does not want to see their farms broken because of someone afking in an end farm that does not auto kill endermen after some time. If i don't have anti afk and I sit there, and your farm has 0 spawns, how would you feel?
#jellyforpresident

You have my vote