Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My new and Improved Ban Appeal and Apology
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: AwesomeKitty155

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Lex

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I didn't know how I griefed besides building a windmill in the forest and destroying part the top floor of my house (which is griefing myself) because I originally didn't like it the changed it to the way it was before i got banned. But i will accept anything I got banned for. I believe this was a fair punishment. So if I griefed anything of anyone's and if there still is damages I'll either give them money to buy resources to rebuild or I'll rebuild it the way they want it or I'll work it off for them.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the server is really enjoyable and I had a lot of fun with friend and soon I would like to be able to play on this server with my brother and my cousin. I want to improve my building and ask the person who owns the little town I lived in and build a huge nice looking sculpture. So can everyone who works to keep the peace and wonderful niceness of HomeTown if I get back in I will be more considerate of other and help anyone in need. Also I'll be more considerate of my surroundings, resources, nature, and anyone's plot/house.  
life will pass you by if you don't open up your eyes 

I was unable to find the logs and screenshots of your grief, so I can't show you what you griefed. However, I do appreciate the sincerity and the effort you added to your appeal, so I will unban you.
Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

(07-30-2016, 01:37 PM)Lex Wrote: I was unable to find the logs and screenshots of your grief, so I can't show you what you griefed. However, I do appreciate  the sincerity and the effort you added to your appeal, so I will unban you.
Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you sooo much I will never forget your kindness
life will pass you by if you don't open up your eyes