• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Which would you pay more in game money for?
Elytra
Dragon Head
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elytra or Dragon Head
Would you pay more in game money for an elytra or a dragon head? I just want to see which y'all would want more.
-DrBot

Elytras way more usefull, dragon head is just for showing off your rich, greedy and succeeding personality. ( if someone has a dragon head, they are rich and greedy, since those things wont come without riches and greedyness)
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Lmfao ... I think Rasse point is that if you owe a Dragon Head possession by Mammon is inevitable?
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

i didint understand a single word, but i can delete my post if you want Big Grin my point was that, that if you have a dragon head, you have to be greedy and rich.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

You're making assumptions about having a dragon head. You don't need to be greedy or rich.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-01-2016, 03:14 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Elytras way more usefull, dragon head is just for showing off your rich, greedy and succeeding personality. ( if someone has a dragon head, they are rich and greedy, since those things wont come without riches and greedyness)

Thats a huge assumption. The reason I have a dragon head, just like others, is because I went to the end for an elytra and found a dragon head.
Not because I'm greedy lol.

(08-01-2016, 03:14 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Elytras way more usefull, dragon head is just for showing off your rich, greedy and succeeding personality. ( if someone has a dragon head, they are rich and greedy, since those things wont come without riches and greedyness)

Thats a very big generalization
Have a great day!  Angel