Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival

Minecraft name: KawaiiTacos ,CaptainNerds

Reason for your ban: "grief"

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned: it wasn't even grief in the first place . Abusing power  I see .Me and CaptainNerds were transporting  villagers from a igloo I claimed  to my house . How does this make sense please explain ?

[b]Why do you want to come back: I was working hard on a nice house  and spent $40 for the server  Dodgy

That igloo was on my land, within eyesight of a fence clearly laying down my area, which you were outright digging under to reach the villagers. Care to explain to me how stealing villagers from someone else's land is not grief?

(08-03-2016, 04:53 AM)Arrei Wrote: That igloo was on my land, within eyesight of a fence clearly laying down my area, which you were outright digging under to reach the villagers. Care to explain to me how stealing villagers from someone else's land is not grief?

Me and Captainnerds are sorry we grief you we will find villagers else where we wrong you were right we will find villagers else where ...

That is not even close to an adequate appeal, especially with your original attempt. When I caught you red-handed, you attempted to tell me, someone tasked with interpreting and enforcing the rules, that it wasn't my land as I had not land claimed it, despite that not being the way we do things here. Earlier, I saw you had left a tower of rubbish by the igloo in question, and did not respond to my inquiries about why you left it there. I also saw you had set a home on my property, after landing straight in a pile of wood planks I was using then flying off without returning them to me. All of this is telling me you have a severe lack of respect for other people's property and authority, and you need to convince me otherwise with a properly thought-out appeal should you hope to return.

The kicker in all of this is, I don't even care about those two villagers. Had you had the forethought to ask about taking them, I would have allowed it, but you chose to try and sneak them out behind my back instead.

(08-03-2016, 05:16 AM)Arrei Wrote: That is not even close to an adequate appeal, especially with your original attempt. When I caught you red-handed, you attempted to tell me, someone tasked with interpreting and enforcing the rules, that it wasn't my land as I had not land claimed it, despite that not being the way we do things here. Earlier, I saw you had left a tower of rubbish by the igloo in question, and did not respond to my inquiries about why you left it there. I also saw you had set a home on my property, after landing straight in a pile of wood planks I was using then flying off without returning them to me. All of this is telling me you have a severe lack of respect for other people's property and authority, and you need to convince me otherwise with a properly thought-out appeal should you hope to return.

The kicker in all of this is, I don't even care about those two villagers. Had you had the forethought to ask about taking them, I would have allowed it, but you chose to try and sneak them out behind my back instead.

first above how I was supposed to know that the whole biome was yours ok so you can chill out your making a big deal out of nothing  I wasn't sneaking them out I  was taking them home anyone could of did  so whatever this is so stupid stop being petty I don't understand how you got mod your just making the problem worst your put your emotional feelings toward the situation. the claming system is there for a reason just putting a big fence around a biome and calling it yours you didn't even claim it like really

Ps if I am not gonna get unbanned I want a refund on my rank

How were you supposed to know? Again, do you seriously expect me to buy ignorance as an excuse when you were actively tunneling under a fence into a building enclosed by said fence in order to do what you did? A building that had been used and modified by its previous tenant, no less? At no point do we ever make land claims mandatory to denote something as yours. Do you remember being asked a question about when it is okay to grief when you went through the tutorial when you first joined the server? Do you remember the answer to that question? Was it "Sure, if they didn't land claim it"? Because that's not the answer I remember.

Since you wish to simply push an argument and play down the severity of your actions instead of owning up to them, this appeal is denied. If you wish to create a calmer, level-headed appeal, you may try again, but you will not be getting unbanned by trying to dispute the legitimacy of a land claim.

kawaiitacos,

this is the first thing that you see when you joined our server, http://imgur.com/RI0t3Zu yet here you are still trying to argue that you did nothing worng. fences are placed for a reason, to keep animals in, mark areas for crops and the big one its used for on this server to keep people out. so please explain to me how tunneling under someones fenced off area to take their villagers is not against out rules? now you can do as you were asked if you really wish to be unbanned from our server and make a new appeal with a level head and stop the arguing, the only thing you have done so far, and we can review this.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]