• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking orders for cats!
So some have noticed ocelots are pretty freakin' hard to come by on the server. I know this firsthand - I had to camp for hours to get even one ocelot to spawn! And since each tamed cat has a random color... those are pretty bad odds! But through perseverance, boredom, and Youtube, I obtained all three colors of cat, and with the new /givepet command I'm able to sell them and spread the joy of CAT across the land!

But... getting them was really, really, boring, you guys - some profit to show for that would be nice. But I also want more people to have CAT. So here's the idea I'm having. I'm selling all three colors of cat here, for $1000 a pack. Siamese, tabby, and tuxedo. But here's the condition - I'm not going to sell until I have TEN orders here. Once I've sold off ten sets of kitties, I'll start giving them away completely FREE. (whether I'm not too busy to bother breeding more is another story) and there'll be ten people out there with cats to distribute to everyone else! So what do you think, y'all? Who wants some CAT?

I'd like a pack please...and thanks!!  Smile

I'll buy the pack and contribute. Tongue
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

I'd like a pack n.n
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

Yeah I want those Kittens/Cats ........Sounds Great count me for a pack of cats please.

I want a pack of kitties.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I would like a kitty kat pack please Big Grin
Big Grin The Official "Ginga" on the server Big Grin
Warps I own:
/warp Emporium
/warp Gingshop
/warp Rivertown
/warp minfo

pls im so poor

sry complaining is the first thing that came to mind :]
-Chicky

Oh oh! I would like a pack please and thank you!
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

I would like some feline, please.
-Chicken