• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking orders for cats!
I should have enough money shortly, and would love to request tiny furry balls of malice.

I'll take a cat pack v.v
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Right then, that's ten orders for CAT placed! Unfortunately, it would appear HorseGirl doesn't have nearly enough money for them, so she wasn't counted here. The orders are as follows:

1. Jazz5253
2. DinoLaur
3. Drazorik
4. Ronin220
5. Oshakai
6. Gingasaur
7. By a donation by a mysterious benefactor, I have a batch here for Xiumin!
8. ThatChicken1
9. IRGMO (pending acquiring a bit more money(
10. Patwaf

It looks like most if not all of you are offline at the moment. I should be able to transfer the cats to you and take care of the money myself, if that's okay with you all, and you can pick up the cats at your leisure at /warp 9cat, but I want to make sure I've got the transfer done correctly in person first.

Well I will just be smart and wait for 10 ppl to fall into ordering.

I shoot I thought I had quite a little bit of money, sorry I will try to save up for some kitty cats
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

Right then, testing seems to have worked out fine, fulfilled five orders without a hitch, minus a few teleport goofs from lag.

Four batches left, all ready to be taken!

The payment has already been withdrawn, so Oshakai, Xiumin, ThatChicken1, and Gingasaur can come to /warp 9cat and take the cats whenever they're on. If there's anything wrong, like I forgot a lock or accidentally skipped a cat, please let me know!