• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prepareth to has't thy greatest Shakespearean English put to the teste!
in this game, one wilt describeth the previous p'rson in their most wondrous shakespearian english. insults art did allow.

if 't be true thee wisheth to cheateth: http://lingojam.com/EnglishtoShakespearean

i just realis'd yond i has't places this poste in 'off topic'. if 't be true this is not acceptable, couldst a staff memb'r moveth the thread to 'forum games' prithee?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

a weird young fellow with a coxcomb the size of an rampallian

the greatest rul'r o' the neth'r. that gent is a valorous sir.

one of the greatest penguins ev'r seen in the hist'ry of mankind

penguins art v'ry cunning creatures
Let the STEAK rule!!!

andreas is the tastiest steak in all the lande. nay oth'r steak tastes quite the same! if 't be true i w're to gain one british pound f'r ev'ry time someone did praise his steaky gust, i wouldst has't enow to buyeth mine own mother some toilet rool by anon!

the pinguin is the meatiest of all meats and is delicious at which hour devot'd whole

(08-04-2016, 09:44 PM)Penguin Wrote: andreas is the tastiest steak in all the lande. nay oth'r steak tastes quite the same! if 't be true i w're to gain one british pound f'r ev'ry time someone did praise his steaky gust, i wouldst has't enow to buyeth mine own mother some toilet rool by anon!

Okay, I just wanna know what this really means, thjis is so funny to read XD
Let the STEAK rule!!!

thou wilt ne'er understand!