• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to all the staff?
(08-06-2016, 03:30 AM)DrRadiant Wrote: Secondly, it will help the elites know how to respond to situations when they get promoted to enforcer.

"when" is overly assumptive. one, elites aren't guaranteed to become staff, and two, us two elites right now were previously staff and both stepped down.
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

I find this saddening seeing the "hometown blues" infecting the staff team. The hometown blues is when you are bored of hometown so you basically stay in chat while flying around aimlessly or if you leave and say you need a break from ht. I personally think the staff is pretty active and discord has spiced things up in ther server it also is a good place for staff to interact with players. I wouldn't say add more staff because that would kinda ruin the rank system which imo is decent. But i do agree admins and mods do take the biggest work loads setting warps ,rb things and dealing with peop in chat. We all need a break sometimes to have fun. So maybe adding more power to guardians would help like adding the ability to set warps. This could help take some of the stress off staff. We should all appreciate the staff team they are always helping us when we need it, maybe a staff member gets on your nerves but remember they are constantly helping the server! So that's my outlook on this situation hope you liked it. -Donk
Have a great day!  Angel