Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server: smp.howntownmc.com

Minecraft Name: JoeIsLegit

Who Banned you: vilneas

Reason for ban: Pestering about a ban

Why should u be unbanned: I agree that it is wrong to pester about i a ban, but my friend got banned for stealing someone crops that he didn't know was his. He said that there was a house by a village and he took the crops from the village and he didn't know that it was his. He even said he would return them. So i just thought it was unfair.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because that was one of the best 1.10 survival servers that i found and he and my friend always played on it. And after he got banned i tried to get him unbanned so he could on it more. And i thought his ban was unfair. And i spend a lot of times looking for a good 1.10 survival server for us and this was one of the best ones.

The crop he stole was mine, +he also griefed.

thx bro you are always there for me i hope u get unbanned

(08-05-2016, 08:33 PM)ItsTrueBlu Wrote: thx bro you are always there for me i hope u get unbanned

Please don't comment on ban appeals you have nothing to do with, it'll result in a forum ban, and the same goes for you too, Breezango. Let the mods on your friend's appeal deal with that.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-05-2016, 09:07 PM)Star Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 08:33 PM)ItsTrueBlu Wrote: thx bro you are always there for me i hope u get unbanned

Please don't comment on ban appeals you have nothing to do with, it'll result in a forum ban, and the same goes for you too, Breezango. Let the mods on your friend's appeal deal with that.

Sorry, it wont happen again.

sorry it will not happen again

i was given a screen shot of you trying to get your friend unbanned, then i log in to find you pestering arrei about it. arrei had some jedi knight patience with you as you relentlessly hounded him about it, at one point you were told to stop but you continued on few a little bit longer. then lexi logs in and you wanted to start in with lexi about your friends ban, at this point i had had enough of you going after each staff member to try and get your friend unbanned. which mind you, you should have been banned long before i banned you as this is against our rules and you knew this. if you can tell me that you will no longer pester us about any of your friends ban i will consider unbanning you, i await your response.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-06-2016, 11:48 AM)vilneas Wrote: i was given a screen shot of you trying to get your friend unbanned, then i log in to find you pestering arrei about it. arrei had some jedi knight patience with you as you relentlessly hounded him about it, at one point you were told to stop but you continued on few a little bit longer. then lexi logs in and you wanted to start in with lexi about your friends ban, at this point i had had enough of you going after each staff member to try and get your friend unbanned. which mind you, you should have been banned long before i banned you as this is against our rules and you knew this. if you can tell me that you will no longer pester us about any of your friends ban i will consider unbanning you, i await your response.

I will no longer pester any staff about any ban, just please give me 1 more chance to prove myself.

Sorry for a delay in response here, I do have things going on outside of Mc and this forum. You tell me that you will stop pestering staff yet you send me 3 mails here asking me to hurry your appeal along. Do you see why you were banned for pestering staff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-07-2016, 04:52 PM)vilneas Wrote: Sorry for a delay in response here, I do have things going on outside of Mc and this forum. You tell me that you will stop pestering staff yet you send me 3 mails here asking me to hurry your appeal along. Do you see why you were banned for pestering staff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm sorry, I only sent you 3 mails cause I thought that you forgot about my appeal. I really like this server and I really wanna play on it. If I do something wrong 1 more, ban me again and even forum ban me, then I'll just find a new server to play on.