Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown MC

Minecraft name: michaelthebe

Reason for your ban: pestering annoyance

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I really enjoy this server and I have played many hours and put hard work into my builds. I believe that it was just some harmless fun and I did not know I was pestering/annoying anyone. This is currently my favorite server and the only server I enjoy playing on so I will definitely miss the community and the atmosphere of the server itself. Most people are very helpful  [Image: smile.png] . 

Why do you want to come back: I wish to come back to the community for basically the same reason I said in why I should be unbanned. Please, give me another chance I am very depressed about it already and regret my decision.The first time I was kicked that night me and dibs226 were having a flame war about memes. lol
What I did wrong; Spammed the word spam in chat 2 times before getting kicked. Why it was wrong; It was wrong because it may of pestered/annoyed someone. What I should of done; I shouldn't of spammed. I read that it said 1-2 sentences doesn't make you want to unban me but I don't know what else to say about the topic. Please take my feelings into suggestion when deciding [Image: sad.png] . Also, I am willing to accept something like a 1 month ban or 2 week ban whatever you decide.  

I apologize to anyone who was annoyed/pestered by my spam
[Image: Iu0fkSd.jpg]
I sexually identify as an Apache attack helicopter.

not only were you kicked, you were also muted and i am pretty sure i told you to cool it down as well but you did not listen to what i had to say. instead you tried to continue to push your luck and continue as you had before, how can i trust that you will not just do the same if you were to be unbanned?
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-06-2016, 11:43 AM)vilneas Wrote: not only were you kicked, you were also muted and i am pretty sure i told you to cool it down as well but you did not listen to what i had to say. instead you tried to continue to push your luck and continue as you had before, how can i trust that you will not just do the same if you were to be unbanned?

Sorry, i did not see your warning or that I was muted. If i would of seen it I definitely would of stopped.
[Image: Iu0fkSd.jpg]
I sexually identify as an Apache attack helicopter.

Alright, I will hold you to this and unban you. Let's try to stay out of trouble as we don't take kindly to repeat offenders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]