Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (skate3pro0816)
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Minecraft name: skate3pro0816

Reason for your ban: "Crop Theft"

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Because the crops that I stole were from a village. If someone "owned them" I am deeply sorry. But, people usually always raid villages in Minecraft. That is just a habit of mine.

Why do you want to come back: Because me, my brother, and my friend play this, and I am really new. So just please, unban me. I have my own little house I share with my brother, and I really like playing this server and I really want to come back. Like I said, I am DEEPLY sorry. Sad

I voted for the wrong thing. oopsie
Count it as "Should Be Unbanned"
- skate3pro0816

[Image: Summer-Games-14-logo.jpg]

[Image: ITpKIEy.png]
Cil called me over to some missing crops to a village that he owned. You should never edit anyone's things. If you didn't see someone owned it you should look around first. You have been honest in this appeal. I'd like you to remove the poll and also explain why you know this is wrong.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/IW2Qr
- KatNip

Maybe you should have read the ban appeal rules a bit closer, having a poll here will get you nothing, remove it.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

How do I remove it?

(08-07-2016, 12:17 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: [Image: ITpKIEy.png]
Cil called me over to some missing crops to a village that he owned. You should never edit anyone's things. If you didn't see someone owned it you should look around first. You have been honest in this appeal. I'd like you to remove the poll and also explain why you know this is wrong.

Evidence:
All I saw were some crops and a raided blacksmith workshop. I will be glad to give him my crops if I am unbanned.

Evidence:

I did not know there were ban appeal rules.

(08-18-2016, 06:47 AM)skate3pro0816 Wrote: How do I remove it?

Evidence:
All I saw were some crops and a raided blacksmith workshop. I will be glad to give him my crops if I am unbanned.

Evidence:

I did not know there were ban appeal rules.
Actually, I saw them, but that was a little while before I wrote my appeal.
- skate3pro0816

(Hint, follow the rules now)
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-18-2016, 10:01 AM)Star Wrote: (Hint, follow the rules now)

Naw dip Sherlock (I just had to say that. Sorry)
- skate3pro0816

(08-19-2016, 05:12 AM)skate3pro0816 Wrote:

Lovely. You still need to remove the poll.

(08-06-2016, 09:17 PM)skate3pro0816 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Minecraft name: skate3pro0816

Reason for your ban: "Crop Theft"

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Because the crops that I stole were from a village. If someone "owned them" I am deeply sorry. But, people usually always raid villages in Minecraft. That is just a habit of mine.

Why do you want to come back: Because me, my brother, and my friend play this, and I am really new. So just please, unban me. I have my own little house I share with my brother, and I really like playing this server and I really want to come back. Like I said, I am DEEPLY sorry. Sad

I voted for the wrong thing. oopsie
Count it as "Should Be Unbanned"

(08-19-2016, 05:16 AM)Star Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 05:12 AM)skate3pro0816 Wrote:

Lovely. You still need to remove the poll
HOW!???
- skate3pro0816

You've removed it, now the appeal remains Kat's decision.

Ok. I do not deny Kat making the decision

In other words, I agree

Anything else?

If you cannot see this, because I can't, "I know it is wrong because that is the food he rightfully owned, and he deserves it back. I dont deserve it. Sorry. Sad"

Kat, if you are reading this, please forgive me.
- skate3pro0816