Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown MC

Minecraft name: Kawaiigirl741

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I fully admit to stealing. I know that it was wrong and i never should have done it. I am deeply sorry and wish I never did any of it. It was wrong because It didn't belong to me and it was disrespectful to the owner. I should have just asked for extras instead of stealing one. Again, I am VERY sorry for the harm I have caused.

Why do you want to come back: All the staff and other players on this server are great and fun to be around. It is one of my favorite servers. The family friendly atmosphere makes it a really good server that is fun for everyone. 

"2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."

Your appeal is missing the "Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong" part.  Stealing is the issue, what did you steal?  Extras of what?  One -- try like 951 that I rolled back.  Hmmm, stealing one eh, guess I need to review your logs more closely than I did.

This appeal is lacking.  Its short; Its evading the details of what you did wrong; I have seen "disrespecting the owner" cribbed (copied) a lot -- woopie on disrespect -- what happens to the owner's plans when they no longer have what you took?  How much game time would they need to replace what you took if I did not roll it back?

By the way to other griefers looking for appeal hints and "winning" phrases to crib: don't offer to give stuff back, money, work for free in compensation -- f**k that -- rollback does that, blood money, and get away from me -- you cost the victim and me game time we will never get back -- often hours if you jerk us around -- and if you do con an unban but continue doing bad stuff -- we have no mercy left for you.  Do we want you anywhere near us working off your crime?  Not usually.  And we always want all the stuff you took or equivalent -- the victim now has the legal copy from rollback -- you have an illegal copy of the stuff.

Kawaiigirl, try again in a new reply.  Tomorrow I will be scanning your logs for that steal one.  An appeal only forgives the details uncovered, if later we find different thefts, grief, etc, you will be banned again -- usually permanently. Better come clean before I find it.

Or hope this &^%$& machine I am rebuilding keeps me busy -- enabled SAS controller in the BIOS and now it won't boot up and gives me POST lights 3 & 4 plus power light is orange not green --- argh, hate PC hardware -- and this run on sentence is too long and unnecessary detail -- avoid unnecessary yada yada detail like this in your reply.

Stick to what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead.  Let me add notes to your appeal to help: 

I fully admit to stealing [what wrong; 1 sentence; no detail]. I know that it was wrong and i never should have done it [yada yada]. I am deeply sorry and wish I never did any of it [yada yada]. It was wrong because It didn't belong to me [yada yada] and it was disrespectful to the owner [why wrong; 1 sentence; woopie on disrespect]. I should have just asked for extras instead of stealing one [done instead; 1 sentence; stealing one? -- ah another steal maybe? -- now I want juicey details]. Again, I am VERY sorry for the harm I have caused [yada yada].

And if you have not figured out by how much I just typed in -- we DO want to unban you but your effort is lacking in this appeal.  The yada yada does help us decide if we can trust you, so a bit helps WITH good answers to what wrong, why wrong, done instead -- missing those, then the yada yada is a con trying to hide that we can't trust you especially if the yada yada looks cribbed from other appeals.

Remember, we have logs that show every block break, block place, container transactions and more.  We already have screenshot evidence -- typically of what we rolled back, as I do for you.  And we can find or verify any new information to see if we can trust you -- I can and have scanned 1000's of log entries on an appeal that I can't decide on.  All this effort is also why if you are banned again, it is usually permanent, no appeal.

And if you write this much in your new reply -- it is way too much -- I am wordy before my first coffee in the morning Smile
/Rowebot

Hey I just decided to write my appeal in a new thread. Is that ok or am I not supposed to do that?