• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (CovetousGaming)
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP.HometownMC.com

Minecraft name: CovetousGaming

Reason for your ban: Griefing. I was taking carrots from a farm.

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfie

Why should you be unbanned: I thought the farm was owned by PigStyle. I was trying to plant them back, but PigStyle kept on picking the back up so i planted some int the opposite side of the field she was looking at. I am very sorry for what I did.

Why do you want to come back: I love the server. I always wanted to play a server like this. When i found this server on the internet, I was so happy. This server is one of the best ones i have played. I want to help that farmer with his crops and say sorry. I want to be a better person and help everyone. I want to redeem my self and help everyone and make this server a better place.

After reviewing your logs fully, there is some credence to your story. Unlike PigStyle, you weren't griefing any structures and were only taking carrots from a farm, which means your offense is minor. I believe what you've claimed is probable and that you were unfortunately tricked into breaking the rules by a troublemaker, so I'll pardon the ban being held against you.

You've been unbanned, and this will not be held against you further in the event of further indiscretions on your part. With that being said, be wary of players claiming to own a build–sometimes, they are not what they seem.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC SMP.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook