Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bossman's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: Bossman0

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Basically a second chance...I stumbled upon some torches and took a few, I saw some NPC villagers and placed some fences around the doors because after looking around, the place was a mess and I thought should stay inside the house for protection. I think the point of the no griefing rule is to stop players with the sole intention of destroying and messing up other people's creations...and also making other people's day a really crappy one. I understand I broke this rule, but I had no intention of messing up the NPC village. But regardless of what I think, I broke this rule. If I get unbanned, I promise not to grief anybody. Which includes removing and placing materials regardless of my intention or the harm done. 

Why do you want to come back: Because (1) it was a honest mistake, and (2) I kinda started on the server today...I stocked up on some raw materials and I don't really want my effort to be wasted. Also to Kat, I appreciate the fact that you got my attention and notified me about the situation before waving the ban hammer. Thank you and have a nice day Smile 

You have been honest in this appeal. I have asked an admin to unban you. Welcome back to HomeTown,don't mess up again.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/Fu1to
- KatNip