• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Year...
Exclamation 
HEY hometown I just wanted to tell you all yesterday was my hometown 1 year anniversary! It has been a wild ride and I have enjoyed every second of it I am so shocked on how many people I have met and how the server has changed. Hometown will always be with me and I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for making this year great I couldn't have asked for a better server with better people. I love you all <3 -Donk (Lets hope I can hit 2 years c: )
Have a great day!  Angel

Ayyyy! thats great! nice to see you're still around after all this time
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Happy One year Dank!

Could swear youve been here longer than me... Well, good luck on the two years!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-10-2016, 05:43 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Could swear youve been here longer than me...

I cant even remember when donk joined lol

All I remember is a few of us in a call tp'ing over to where he was and /d'ing and trolling him

Happy 1 year Donk!
- KatNip

Throwback to when we first met you. From what I remember it was Lex, Maddie, possibly Osh and DK, and myself all running around trolling players... and then we trolled you while you were removed some grass and dirt. Maddie disguised as a donkey and flew over, and that's where it all began. u.u
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

OMG Donk your So OLD! We should have Cake together when you get back on, I need to go bake one!
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(08-10-2016, 09:05 PM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: OMG Donk your So OLD!

What does that make Sai? O.o