• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC
Minecraft name: Supercole101

Reason for your ban: Grief, My town had a stables and I Put saying " My I Leave My Horse Here?" I was going to pay him back..
Who banned you: DK

Why should you be unbanned: (1) Because, I Love This Sever And It has been 1 Year....(2)  I Do Miss this server and I am truly sorry because I miss playing with my friends on this server..(3)  And I Miss my town & the friendly people on the server        Why do you want to come back: Because My friends love this server and I Would like to be able to play with them.. But If I Do EVER get unbanned if the town owner is still there I want to sorry..
Who Lives In Daytona Beach?
This Guy  Cool

You broke several blocks in a donation fountain, stealing the contents of the chests, not what you say you did.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(08-14-2016, 04:43 AM)DK_ Wrote: You broke several blocks in a donation fountain, stealing the contents of the chests, not what you say you did.

Hold On, Can I See Evidence Because I Did Not Do That Why Would I Do That If I Knew That It Would Get Me Banned....
This Guy  Cool

Anyadmins on?

I got banned for griefing when I myself didn't do it I had a friend over and he took over for a bi while I went to the bathroom and he warped to /warp jellyiron where I think it was kat or something was there AFK I think she said I Stole a tripwire hook which let them get iron while going AFK apparently I broke the iron fence then broke trip wire and then replaced the iron bars, later when I came back and my friend stopped playing Kat checked the logs and apparently I broke the hook I thought she was lieing cause my friend didn't tell me he did that I obviously denied it thinking what is she talking about then My friend said I should go with him to go play something else so I disconnected I Justed tried to re-join about 10 minutes before I posted this and when I tried to re-join it said I was banned
Yea I may only have started yesterday But I have a friend AngelPlaysMC on there and we had so much fun together so I wouldent do anything to get banned This is by far the best server Ive played on and Ive even played on Nexus and mineplex even Bajancanadians Oldest server but this is the best of them all so please let me back on your server Ill apologize to Kat (the one who banned me) and jelly (the owner of the farm) just please re-consider this ban and lift it

(08-15-2016, 01:46 AM)TextingXDriving Wrote: Anyadmins on?

I got banned for griefing when I myself didn't do it I had a friend over and he took over for a bi while I went to the bathroom and he warped to /warp jellyiron where I think it was kat or something was there AFK I think she said I Stole a tripwire hook which let them get iron while going AFK apparently I broke the iron fence then broke trip wire and then replaced the iron bars, later when I came back and my friend stopped playing Kat checked the logs and apparently I broke the hook I thought she was lieing cause my friend didn't tell me he did that I obviously denied it thinking what is she talking about then My friend said I should go with him to go play something else so I disconnected I Justed tried to re-join about 10 minutes before I posted this and when I tried to re-join it said I was banned
Yea I may only have started yesterday But I have a friend AngelPlaysMC on there and we had so much fun together so I wouldent do anything to get banned This is by far the best server Ive played on and Ive even played on Nexus and mineplex even Bajancanadians Oldest server but this is the best of them all so please let me back on your server Ill apologize to Kat (the one who banned me) and jelly (the owner of the farm) just please re-consider this ban and lift it
Don't post on ban appeals that are not yours. Make your own appeal and use the proper format otherwise it will be ignored until then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-14-2016, 11:11 PM)Supercole101 Wrote: Why Would I Do That If I Knew That It Would Get Me Banned....

[Image: 6468c3b4c083462cb4bbb79ca578b1dd.png]

You tell me.

(08-16-2016, 03:59 AM)DK_ Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 11:11 PM)Supercole101 Wrote: Why Would I Do That If I Knew That It Would Get Me Banned....

[Image: 6468c3b4c083462cb4bbb79ca578b1dd.png]

You tell me.
Ok Now that I Know what I Did Can I Post A New Ban- Appeal Or Just Post It In Here?
This Guy  Cool

Just post in here.

erver you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC
Minecraft name: Supercole101

Reason for your ban: Grief, For Breaking SEVERAL blocks
Who banned you: DK

Why should you be unbanned: (1) Because, I Love This Sever And It has been 1 Year....(2) I Do Miss this server and I am truly sorry because I miss playing with my friends on this server..(3) And I Miss my town & the friendly people on the server Why do you want to come back: Because My friends love this server and I Would like to be able to play with them.. But If I Do get unbanned if the town owner is still there I want to sorry..
This Guy  Cool

You just claimed that you didn't grief, and you're still not owning up to stealing. Why should I unban you?