• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old World
I was wondering if it would be possible for the old world could be up for download a friend of mine IGN Tay4the2pie misses his builds and wants to continue building them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

old.hometownmc.com

That's the IP address for the old world
Big Grin

The old world is simply too large to offer for download, last I checked. Not unless one of the staff team was willing to spend several hours downloading then uploading it.

Well thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, can I ask here something about the old - world - server?

it's just that well it has become rather useless to roam around that place, therfore why not grant everyone on that server the ability of /fly. Maybe it'll be a bit nicer for everyone to just roam arrondissement that place in search for other builds?
Let the STEAK rule!!!

(08-12-2016, 02:02 PM)andreasdb39 Wrote: Hey, can I ask here something about the old - world - server?

it's just that well it has become rather useless to roam around that place, therfore why not grant everyone on that server the ability of /fly. Maybe it'll be a bit nicer for everyone to just roam arrondissement that place in search for other builds?

To be honest, i like the way the old world is set up. The only sugegstion i have is to re-open minigames in the old world. Not to play them, just so we can look around. This doesn't require the minigame plugin, so it doesnt matter that the games don't work - we can still look at them.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(08-12-2016, 10:14 AM)Arrei Wrote: The old world is simply too large to offer for download, last I checked. Not unless one of the staff team was willing to spend several hours downloading then uploading it.

several hours? omy
how big is it? damn, i was downloading a 30gb file once, and that took me a good few hours so how big is the world file :o
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

If your friend wants their old builds back, I would say use the schematica mod. From what I know it takes the build and shows an outline of what block is where, so you can rebuild it exactly how it was before.
- KatNip

(08-12-2016, 06:31 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: use the schematica mod. 

https://mods.io/mods/1008-schematica
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(08-12-2016, 10:14 AM)Arrei Wrote: The old world is simply too large to offer for download, last I checked. Not unless one of the staff team was willing to spend several hours downloading then uploading it.

It has to be a staff member? I'd be willing to leave my computer sitting for few hours to download and then upload it, when i move into my new place next week, I'm supposed to be getting pretty good internet speeds and I have a job so i dont mind leaving my computer on for 8+ hours just downloading the file and then uploading it
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]