• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Code:
First I'd like to say thank you to the staff member that reads this and makes a decision based
on what i write and express.
-Thank you for your time.

Server you were banned on (SMP):HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: JorgeM96

Reason for your ban: grief/Theft

Who banned you:vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I know that i went against the rules. I stole a few items for kshop and
should have known better but all i was thinking was "take". The reason why i am seeking to be
unbanned is because i know what i did wrong and i strongly want to come back. I even tried to make
things right by placing the items back into the shop this same day. I know this doesnt justify
stealing them in the first place, but as a mature player i want to have a second chance.

Why do you want to come back: I am a new player in this server and after searching a few i came to
like this one. Everyone in this server is nice and helpful and i enjoy playing with my friends. If
I am unbanned i only want to play with my friends but at the same time following the rules.

Hello? Anyone there?

[Image: j5dt9PR.png]
- KatNip

sorry for the delay in response here as i have been a tad busy and forgot about your appeal. now with that said lets get down to it, i see that you say you stole from kshop however this is not the shop theft and grief that i banned you for. how many other shops have you stolen from? also when you say that you placed the things back i find this a little hard to believe. what you did do was replace one book that you stole with another book, kit color i believe it was and left every other item from empty. now would be the time to come clean with every shop that you have stolen from, and as to why you decided to place the incorrect item in only one of the frames back. if you can answer these 2 things we will be one step closer to you being unbanned.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I'm good fam i found another server cause u guys took too long to respond. Goodbye
P.S. i was just sucking up i dont feal bad at all for stealing ( why not protect a shop anyone can warp to is mindboggling )

Peace out then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Funny, considering he sent me this a few days ago

[Image: idiot1_by_susiron-daefht8.png]