Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeals (CCgaming89101)
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown Minecraft Server

Minecraft name: CCgaming89101

Reason for your ban: Greifing/Liying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I did lie, but I really did not mean to lie because I had broken the Ice on accident not even
                             knowing that I had done it, so when they asked me if I had done it I said no because I really 
                             did not think I did it. I was told that I had broken 1 ice peice and I am sorry I didn't mean to 
                             break it.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to this server because, I have worked so hard on it and made friends.
          I also LOVE the ranking system, and I can't find another server with the same system! 
          Everyone is so nice on the server welcoming me as soon as I got in.

This was writen by pretty_diva, I had permission from the admin named Viloceraptor to write this letter for CCgaming89101,
of course this is not just my words but also her's as well.

(08-12-2016, 10:54 AM)CCgaming89101 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown Minecraft Server

Minecraft name: CCgaming89101

Reason for your ban: Griefing/Lying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I did lie, but I really did not mean to lie because I had broken the ice on accident not even knowing that I had done it, so when they asked me if I had done it I said no because I really did not think I did it. I was told that I had broken 1 ice piece and I am sorry I didn't mean to break it.

You're claiming you did not know that you broke a piece of ice?  Here's my first issue with such a statement:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_12_at_8_15_37_AM.png]

When I asked you about breaking the ice at Cab's shop, you literally did it ~0.03hr <1min 18sec> beforehand and it was the last thing you broke on the server.  To which, you responded to my question:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_12_at_8_16_12_AM.png]

I even asked you to make sure that was the story you wanted to stick by:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_12_at_8_16_34_AM.png]

Do you know what the punishment is for breaking a single, common block on HomeTownMC is?  It's typically a verbal warning–a figurative slap on the wrist–only if you admit to having broken and apologize for it.  In other words, your ban is primarily for lying to a staff-member.

My second issue is with this appeal.  You're shirking all responsibility of your offense.  You claim you lied, but you did not mean to.  You claim it was an accident, but you did not know you did it.  Both of those statements are saying you had zero knowledge of any wrongdoing on this server.  In other words, you're telling me: Yes, I was banned for those things, but I don't feel that I'm personally responsible.  You initially lied and now you're trying to downplay your actions.

Either you take full responsibility for your actions or you will not come back.

Appeal denied; re-make your appeal if you want.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook