• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Coming back
Hello everyone

Well I felt the server and the people here on the forums should have the right to know I am starting a new building company . I need 4 other workers for this job 3 are exterior house building and buildings building. I know it sound stupid because I can barley pay attention right now I am watching a series on Netflix brb.... ok I am back.

SO basically I do not know what I will be calling this new company yet I wanna name it something new and fresh. Our companies goal though will be to give well done construction for cheap and affordable prices with great quality.

IF YOU HAVE IDEAS FOR SOME NAMES OF THE BUISSNESS . OR WOULD LIKE TO APPLY msg me or mail me on the server. AND WITH THE NAMES THAT YOU POST IN THE COMMENTS I WILL POST A POLL IN 1 WEEK.

I mean, good luck, but I'm not quite sure how many people will pay for a construction service when the whole point of MC is... Well... Constructing.  Big Grin

Good to see you back and good luck with your company. I know you enjoyed doing this sort of thing on Old HT. Smile

(08-13-2016, 07:45 AM)iStranded Wrote: I mean, good luck, but I'm not quite sure how many people will pay for a construction service when the whole point of MC is... Well... Constructing.  Big Grin

IK what you mean but I am talking about like shops that need to stay in business but a new location or a town that just has to many people coming in but not enough houses available for the influx. or someone who can't build for shit and wants and nice place to call IG home .

(08-13-2016, 07:50 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 07:45 AM)iStranded Wrote: I mean, good luck, but I'm not quite sure how many people will pay for a construction service when the whole point of MC is... Well... Constructing.  Big Grin

IK what you mean but I am talking about like shops that need to stay in business but a new location or a town that just has to many people coming in but not enough houses available for the influx. or someone who can't build for shit and wants and nice place to call IG home .

I'm just messing with ya  Tongue

Yay ghosts coming back! Welcome back!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

who you gonna call??? Ghost Builders!!!!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King