• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding emerald ore to /warp shop
So since diamonds are going for /warp shop for $50, I was wondering why not buy emerald ore as well? I was thinking about $150 per ore. Emeralds are farm-able, yes but you can't farm the ore. So what do you guys think?
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

thats a pretty good idea
i like it
but sell only
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

One of the standards we were using for considering what should be possible to sell to warp shop was that silk touch should not be necessary. That, and personally I think it'd give more edge to people living in Extreme Hills biomes and I don't really want to do that.

I completely respect your opinion on this subject, but I have to ask why you guys are avoiding items that have to be silk touched to get?

[Image: shrugpony_shulk_by_rinkara-d50oo6d.png]

Ask Sai.

Nice emoji and will do.

I think having just emeralds would be cool to have instead u.u
- KatNip

(08-16-2016, 06:13 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I think having just emeralds would be cool to have instead u.u

Emeralds are too easy to farm, I was able to get a beacon base of them in like a couple days on the old world with villager trading.
Doing the ore means you have to have found it while mining.

I agree with Guy, it would be too easy to make money from just farming emeralds. All you would have to do is farm crops and you could be swimming in money from emeralds.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

lol emeralds are worthless once you have villagers
-Chicky