• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improvements/Recommendations To My Warps!
Hello Folks of HometownMC

Today I will be addressing my warps that I currently own and are open to the public.

First I'm gonna start with the oldest of my warps: /warp villager_shop
/warp villager_shop is my shop that I, Drakeboy007, currently owns for a sorce of income and profit. Only problem is that people aways say that my shop is "Overpriced and too expensive" I have lowered the prices countless times but still no one buys from me. Please help me out and explain why. And while in the topic of my shop, I have been curing villagers in the back and they have decently good trades so I'm wondering, should I sell them too?

Next We Have /warp stringfarm
/warp stringfarm is an easy sorce of string thats super efficient due to me having 2 cave spider spawners and a hopper minecart going underneath all the magma blocks (which are killing all the spiders) and collecting the drops. Still only problem is that no one uses it due to sheep farms. I'm soon gonna run a test to see how much string i get in 1 hour so I will see which one is better.

Finally we have /warp dustville
/warp dustville (the newest of my warps) is a town in a desert biome. Sounds pretty good, but people complain that my plots are too small. I will agree some at the front of town are, but since then, I have made bigger/better plots to fit people's requests. It looks empty now, but I'll decorate it soon and we will hopefully be all fine and dandy. Sidenote: All plots there are $10 so you should go check it out :p)

Anyway, to get to the point here, I want recommendations to see how I can improve these warps to make better for this community we have here. So leave recommendations in the comments below VVVVVVVVVVVV
Look Who We Have Here! -Lando Calrissian, Star Wars Episode 5

Bumpidy Bump Bump

What exactly are we meant to say in this thread? All you are doing is saying 'hey, these warps exist'
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Updated :p

Bump x2

3rd Bumps a charm

3rd bump isn't the charm

Sell the villagers

Anything else Sad

(08-21-2016, 08:36 AM)Drakeboy007 Wrote: Anything else Sad