• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fantabulous Builders(Trolls too) Wanted!
Hey guys!

I was talking with Grimm tonight, and we were throwing around ideas for new jails (as we sadistic shits do). His idea will be created in another thread, but y'know, my idea: A DeathRun jail.

That's right you trolling player-killing builders! A job meant for you handed to you on a silver platter! I'd like the build to be as close to a DeathRun (from GMod) as possible. For those of you who haven't played it, there's a course created with different challenges, including pitfalls, parkour, and different challenges for the runners to try to beat before they die. There's a twist though, on one side of the course (almost like a spectator) is a player that acts as death. They push buttons to activate traps (like piston pitfalls, water pushing players into the void, get creative kiddies). You're welcome to make the build in creative on the server, just post the coords on this thread!

The prize for the best deathrun is 1. The build will be recreated in the overworld and used for mass-griefers and x-rayers (who won't be getting the items back anyways), and 2. A reward of $15,000.

Contest ends October 1st, 2016.

(Honestly I'd be happy with a really mean parkour that has a secret piston in it that I can use to push them off near the end.)
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

My only question.. does it have to be pretty? Bc if so I'll have to recruit someone for that ;> aside from that this sounds fantastic and I might actually put some effort into this if I'm not too busy with work/school.

Eh, it doesn't have to be pretty, but like Grimm said, a viewing area for people who like stuff like this would be coolio

(08-17-2016, 07:27 AM)Star Wrote: Hey guys!

I was talking with Grimm tonight, and we were throwing around ideas for new jails (as we sadistic shits do). His idea will be created in another thread, but y'know, my idea: A DeathRun jail.

That's right you trolling player-killing builders! A job meant for you handed to you on a silver platter! I'd like the build to be as close to a DeathRun (from GMod) as possible. For those of you who haven't played it, there's a course created with different challenges, including pitfalls, parkour, and different challenges for the runners to try to beat before they die. There's a twist though, on one side of the course (almost like a spectator) is a player that acts as death. They push buttons to activate traps (like piston pitfalls, water pushing players into the void, get creative kiddies). You're welcome to make the build in creative on the server, just post the coords on this thread!

The prize for the best deathrun is 1. The build will be recreated in the overworld and used for mass-griefers and x-rayers (who won't be getting the items back anyways), and 2. A reward of $15,000.

Contest ends October 1st, 2016.

(Honestly I'd be happy with a really mean parkour that has a secret piston in it that I can use to push them off near the end.)
Can I be honest. When I first read this I thought you were telling players to hire and find ways of killing builders

i admit nothing

OMG this sounds amazing, I have soo many idea's designs for ones I wanted to build in real life (With consent from my victims), putting into minecraft will be hella.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

this sounds perfect for me, might give it a go

that sound cool to make

So basically, this is a death run, and Grimms thread is a parkour, right?

I'd be up for this, time to get building~ Are we able to use the old shop contest world? The Creative world is getting pretty full.

(Nvm found another way to do it)
- KatNip