• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fantabulous Builders(Trolls too) Wanted!
(08-17-2016, 05:14 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I'd be up for this, time to get building~ Are we able to use the old shop contest world? The Creative world is getting pretty full.

Can we work together plspls? I'm off work the week after next so i'll be on all day erry day
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I'll try I guess
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

(08-17-2016, 05:06 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: So basically, this is a death run, and Grimms thread is a parkour, right?

Yup.  Star's competition is to build the best player-controlled player-trap with parkour and many, many trollish designs.  Mine is to build a stand-alone parkour equivalent of hell where players will only achieve freedom if they complete it.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(08-17-2016, 08:23 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Star's competition is to build the best player-controlled player-trap with parkour and many, many trollish designs.  Mine is to build a stand-alone parkour equivalent of hell where players will only achieve freedom if they complete it.

Sounds epic

(08-17-2016, 05:06 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: So basically, this is a death run, and Grimms thread is a parkour, right?

Grimm and I came up with the idea together, but it'd have been odd to have two of the exact same thread, so I just changed the element a little bit. For this one a parkour would work well too, but death run would be sooo much more fun to watch
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Is anyone else actually making deathruns? Danoir and I are? but penguin is the only other person I noticed and he's making a parkour one.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(08-19-2016, 03:38 PM)Sky Wrote: Is anyone else actually making deathruns? Danoir and I are? but penguin is the only other person I noticed and he's making a parkour one.

Loads of people are doing the parkour. I might do both, depends.

Also star, grimm, i have an idea. Can we stick all of the entries into the minigames world? When the plugin gets updated it would be awesome to play deathrun and death parkour with friends :3

(08-19-2016, 03:58 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 03:38 PM)Sky Wrote: Is anyone else actually making deathruns? Danoir and I are? but penguin is the only other person I noticed and he's making a parkour one.

Also star, grimm, i have an idea. Can we stick all of the entries into the minigames world? When the plugin gets updated it would be awesome to play deathrun and death parkour with friends :3

Seeing as we don't have a minigames world yet and there aren't immediate plans for one, gonna say a temporary no to that
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-19-2016, 09:22 PM)Star Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 03:58 PM)Penguin Wrote:

Seeing as we don't have a minigames world yet and there aren't immediate plans for one, gonna say a temporary no to that

Fair enough. Well, if you make one i know several people who have built minigame arenas in creative (myself included) which you could use.

Also, that explains why it says "error: invalid world" whenever i try to /home into minigames :/

Can I make this in the creative world on the server?