• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I love you, do you love me too?
Hi my name is HelpingGuyKawhy I'm am an American I am on team Instinct and I am proud. I love Osu! and Minecraft and The Culling and Rust and I just made a League of Legends account I like to play alot of other goddamn games. Anime is cool, and so are you. I am 12, yes I am a grill. My jokes are ALOT better than kriz's. Here's one, dark humor is like food, not everybody gets it. I am fresher than kriz and thanks and stuff. <3

(08-17-2016, 11:24 AM)HelpingGuyKawhy Wrote: dark humor is like food; not everybody gets it.

Does that make those who reject dark humour for being offensive... anorexic?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Welcome to the HT server and forums!
- KatNip

Welcome!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(08-17-2016, 11:24 AM)HelpingGuyKawhy Wrote: Hi my name is HelpingGuyKawhy I'm am an American I am on team Instinct and I am proud. I love Osu! and Minecraft and The Culling and Rust and I just made a League of Legends account I like to play alot of other goddamn games. Anime is cool, and so are you. I am 12, yes I am a grill. My jokes are ALOT better than kriz's. Here's one, dark humor is like food, not everybody gets it. I am fresher than kriz and thanks and stuff. <3
so long as you don't mention Pokemon go on HT, we should be friends. (Team valor all the way)
I've never had a friend that's a "grill" before...

Lol

Welcome to the server and forums!

(08-17-2016, 06:22 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: I've never had a friend that's a "grill" before...

I have: my best friend. They make great cheese sandwiches.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]