• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys!
Photo 
Hi guys! I'm Kriz, also known as BronsonShen from many years ago. Now some old players might remember me and I apologize for the things I did, I left you all to go with hairgirl, and that didn't go out well. So I really want to start new with my friends on here. Again I was a fool but I have no intentions of doing anything to disrupt the community. Please accept my forgiveness for my acts months ago.
[Image: pWFMDxW.jpg][/img] Will you accept my racoon pouty face? I just want hugs q-q. Anyways this is serious talk.

So about me. 
My name is Kriz. i'm a Canadian 16 year old teenager. I play minecraft and many other games such as league of legends, csgo, and many other games, if you want to sometimes skype and play hook me up with Krin_35 . I also play pokemon go, lv 21 team valor.  I also have amazing puns. 

Here, let type one out:

What do carrots eat on? They eat on vege"tables".

You know love me.

Again, I really want to start fresh on this server. I miss my pals. 

Hope to meet some new friends!

-Kriz_

Team Valor!
Nice to meet you, Kriz, welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay! :3
- KatNip

(08-17-2016, 11:26 AM)Kriz__ Wrote: also known as BronsonShen from many years ago. Now some old players might remember me and I apologize for the things I did, I left you all to go with hairgirl

WOW throwback. I remember u Bronson! I never knew you left with hairgirl tho lmao. No hard feelings there, don't worry.

Welcome back! Things have changed a little; new ranks, world reset (luckily creative wasnt reset tho), some new staff, and always new people joining the server.

Despite this it's still hometown as you knew it :3 so have fun re-joining the community!

PS: i'm still going to call you Bronson regardless of the name change xD
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]