No
84.62%
11 84.62%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins being unfair.
I am not happy about this, my friend beserkboiz e pearled up to the cactus farm to see how to make it automatic for our own use, he got banned 4 trespassing with no warning. also I went up to get his stuff as he had my fortune 3 pick and I wanted it back so I asked the owner of the cactus farm if he could get it for me, he said 'f off' and kept the pick so I e pearled up to see if I can get it back and got a warning, for trespassing, Angry  I am ok about that but afterwards KatNip came on and kicked me for trespassing 1hr ago due to her being good friends with the owner of the cactus farm. She banned me for trespassing, I would hope to join back as I had a stack of diamonds and a massive base. if any1 is reading this plz let me back in, it is unfair as she killed all animals in my farm then kicked me.

Actually, they are being very fair. You were testing your limits by continuously ender pearling up there, has for your friend, he was told to leave and he didn't.

You might be able to come back

With a ban appeal

(08-19-2016, 01:36 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Actually, they are being very fair. You were testing your limits by continuously ender pearling up there, has for your friend, he was told to leave and he didn't.

You might be able to come back

With a ban appeal
yes maybe my friend as I didn't know and y me getting banned though and was that a link to a ban appeal

No, that is a link to imgur. It is part of his signature which is a thing that attaches to the end of your post. Look for the writing that says "ban appeals" on the forums main page and go there. Remember to read the ban appeals format first.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

"The actress acts the better ya suit it" some of my knowledge found on the road on trough my life. So ofcourse that seems unfair how ya suit it! The mods can tell it completely different way, right or false...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Listen if someone asks you to leave their property which according to your story did happen you have to respect their request any normal sain person would know to do that and to be honest there should be a third option for 50/50 because yes sometimes they can be rude and sometimes nice. But it is hard controlling a server of over 50 people I mean come on every 5 minutes of CAN YOU SET A WARP, or I WAS GREIFED SOMEONE TOOK A CARROT FROM MY FARM. But even if they gave you an attitude they are staff they are hire ups and you have to respect them its like police brutality in the real world, IF YOU ARE PULLED OVER RESPECT THE MAN AND HAVE NO ATTITUDE ND YOU WONT GET TAZED TO DEATH its kind of the same thing.

(08-19-2016, 04:43 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote: Listen if someone asks you to leave their property which according to your story did happen you have to respect their request any normal sain person would know to do that and to be honest there should be a third option for 50/50 because yes sometimes they can be rude and sometimes nice. But it is hard controlling a server of over 50 people I mean come on every 5 minutes of CAN YOU SET A WARP, or I WAS GREIFED SOMEONE TOOK A CARROT FROM MY FARM. But even if they gave you an attitude they are staff they are hire ups and you have to respect them its like police brutality in the real world, IF YOU ARE PULLED OVER RESPECT THE MAN AND HAVE NO ATTITUDE ND YOU WONT GET TAZED TO DEATH its kind of the same thing.

"they are staff they are hire ups"
They are volunteers and normal people.

"you have to respect them"
Yes, but you have to respect all members on the server so no problem there.

"its like police brutality in the real world"
Sometimes people make it out as 'brutality', sometimes it actually is. I'm afraid that on this server it is nearly always the first option (*cough* https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1361).

"RESPECT THE MAN AND HAVE NO ATTITUDE ND YOU WONT GET TAZED TO DEATH"
Sure disrespecting staff gets you banned, but so does disrespecting players so I see no problem.

Staff are not some godly people. Most of them have lives and their own problems. People should treat staff anmd players equally: with respect. Being staff is not a job, but it is easy to feel like it is. To quote one of our current staff members: 

"I've started to avoid playing on HomeTown because it's not fun anymore. Idk"

Sorry ghost for shredding your reply, but i kinda had to. I know that what you are trying to say is that you should respect the staff members and that you mean well, but it kinda came across a bit differently. I hope you understand.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(08-19-2016, 01:30 AM)tyler2214 Wrote: I am not happy about this, my friend beserkboiz e pearled up to the cactus farm to see how to make it automatic for our own use, he got banned 4 trespassing with no warning. also I went up to get his stuff as he had my fortune 3 pick and I wanted it back so I asked the owner of the cactus farm if he could get it for me, he said 'f off' and kept the pick so I e pearled up to see if I can get it back and got a warning, for trespassing, Angry  I am ok about that but afterwards KatNip came on and kicked me for trespassing 1hr ago due to her being good friends with the owner of the cactus farm. She banned me for trespas,sing I would hope to join back as I had a stack of diamonds and a massive base. if any1 is reading this plz let me back in, it is unfair as she killed all animals in my farm then kicked me.

I highlighted all the things that are lies. I banned your friend for trespassing, and they had all ready had a warning from me the day before. You never asked Jelly to go up there even if it was in pms he told me you were trespassing. I never kicked you for trespassing, and you were banned for crop theft. The last thing is a complete utter lie, as a staff member I wouldn't kill other players animals, and like I said before I never kicked you.
- KatNip

[b]Server you were banned on SMP: Just a normal world

[b]Minecraft name: XenoSayainXSG

[b]Reason for your ban:I wus said to be griefing

[b]Who banned you:Vilneas or Rowebot or DK

[b]Why should you be unbanned:i dont much about the world and i didnt do anything i just started today
i havent finished my house too

[b]Why do you want to come back: so i can finished my build and help DK rebuild his house tht got griefed

XenoSayinXSG,

#1) move this appeal to the correct "Ban Appeals" area as discussed in the first posting in that section:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

#2) when you try to login, your ban message tells you exactly who banned you. It was not Rowebot. You can't be bothered to read it again, we can't be bothered unbanning you.

#3) I suggest you improve your appeal when you move it to the correct forum.
/Rowebot