Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):Home Town

Minecraft name:tyler2214

Reason for your ban: crop theft
Who banned you:KatNip

Why should you be unbanned: Because I did what was right I don't use hacks or nothing I broke crops in the public farm and got banned before I could replant, and I got a warning (being honest) for trespassing but it was because my friend got banned due to it and he died with my fortune 3 pick, I know I shouldn't have gone up to get it, but I did ask for it back and they told me to f off.

Why do you want to come back: That server shows me how awesome a server is due to the nice people there, I had a nice base that was all done with my bare hands and mined for everything, I love the server sooo much Heart  and every other server I get bullied so I don't wish to be on this server.

Show me the chat log where someone told you to f off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-19-2016, 01:53 AM)vilneas Wrote: Show me the chat log where someone told you to f off.

I Cant I got banned!!

Mc keeps chat logs on you computer, find it and show me.

how? I don't know how?

well I know I wont get back in so have a good day and if u find my base take anything that is left hopefully.

You don't know that. You need to be patient and wait for Kats response to your appeal. As for now find the chat log. For Windows search %appdata% then go to .minecraft then go to logs I think. Scroll to the bottom and open the zip file and search for it.

I have found it and I don't see the chat log all I see is like wither, ig, something with no chat log in ti DX

Kat if u r reading this I know u were doing wat was right but if u saw my perspective it would have been different but full respect to u and have a nice day Smile

Offender: tyler2214
Banned for:Crop Theft
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/o0CCC
Timeline: Someone had called me over to some crop theft at /warp public farm. You weren't online and as you said, I had all ready warned you about trespassing. You have been honest about what you have done and you seem to understand why I have banned you.

Please wait for a Mod to respond to your appeal.
- KatNip

thank you Kat <3

I know this is against this unbanning procedure but how long do I have to wait exactly?
Sorry for rushing!

I don't know how long it will be, just be patient and wait for a mod to reply, as staff have to do things in real life too u.u
- KatNip