• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death parkour :3
As far as i am aware, this is the first candidate for grimm's challenge, and i hope you like it!!

Coordinates: -539, 33, 818 in creative world.

The prisoner/mass griefer/xrayer is placed at the start of a hallway where they read a bunch of signs explaining where they are. To the right, they can clearly see the spectators watching. Signs are placed throughout the build, and i often address the prisoner sarcastically. One sign even tells them 'you are already banned. Once you log off you won't be able to log back on ;)' which is a complete lie, but helps to put them under pressure to complete the parkour no-matter-what before logging off.

The signs explain that freedom awaits; just find the exit. The first few jumps are simple: normal jumps over a lava pool! Except that a barrier block is is in the way! ›;) Next, the prisoner must make an impossible 5 block jump! Failure will drop them in a pit with water at the bottom..... oh wait, more barrier blocks! *oopsie*

Climbing out involves some bitchy-ass ladders (inspired by level 5 of the old /warp parkour!) and to get back to the start the player must swim back through the lava pit, how nice.

The real way over the pit is jumping on barrier blocks, marked by cobblestone placed in the wall. BUT WAIT! Trolled again! Another barrier block wall drops them in the pit *oopsie!* Turns out you jump round the wall, dumdum.

Next is a couple jumps over fire. Failing results in - you guessed it - going back to the start! Theres even a water pool to put the fire out! (oh wait, we blocked that off with more barriers? What a shame...)

Finally, after doing the parkour yet again, the prisoner reaches a jump with a handy block above your head! Just for extra punishment, how nice am I :3

Next, a sign tells the prisoner to say hi to the spectators! Facing the viewing deck, the prisoner must jump onto a block which 'happens' to retract into the wall if the spectators deem them 'unworthy'.

But good news! The next block is a checkpoint! After passing trial-by-spectator, the prisoner is free to click the button for a checkpoint which... oh... yeah, it drops you back at the start facing a sign that says 'just kidding.'

Two more jumps on floating iron bars to go! But what's that? the exit is blocked by an iron trapdoor? And the lever to open it is inside the spectator area? Well, i guess you gotta sit and wait. (I recommend not muting them, so they can beg for freedom :) and of course, you can always close the trapdoor again and send them plunging to the lava pool...)

At the end, the prisoner is able to skydive out into freedom! Just make sure to land in the water... since your spawn point is set back in the prison....

For a better tour, below is a link to a guided tour from myself. I hope you like it ‹3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isf917Qk0_Q
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I like the idea of some form of punishment like this but some people will commit grief just so they can do this as it will be fun to them.
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

Seems a nice little thing, but is it a good idea to spoil the traps here? I mean now the ppl can come here and avoid every trap... Btw, have you created it yet? I can be a test subject Big Grin
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-19-2016, 03:10 AM)undormant Wrote: I like the idea of some form of punishment like this but some people will commit grief just so they can do this as it will be fun to them.

You can just ask a staff member to jail you

(08-19-2016, 03:22 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Btw, have you created it yet? I can be a test subject :D

Yea its finished, but i will probably make modifications.

Also, i would love to test it with some subjects >;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isf917Qk0_Q

(08-20-2016, 06:05 PM)Penguin Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isf917Qk0_Q

I have lost my faith in humanity after seeing something so sadistic. 

But it could have more troll jumps, like wrong ways n' such.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-20-2016, 06:49 PM)Rasse82 Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 06:05 PM)Penguin Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isf917Qk0_Q

I have lost my faith in humanity after seeing something so sadistic. 

But it could have more troll jumps, like wrong ways n' such.

Yeah, might add a few