• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sky's DeathRun
So dan and I are trying out own luck at building a death parkour!

So far we have a long tunnel with the spectating tunnel on the side... BUT WAIT the spectators GET TO PUSH BUTTONS!!! how fun, oh yeh the buttons will then cause even more traps to spring out on the already frustrated jailed ht'er

So one smaller tunnel runs along with spooky lighting flickering off and on to set the theme of a nuclear reactor breaking and the facility is malfunctioning. then next to that tunnel is a slightly large and nicer tunnel that has small tables along it with a button on it, As the jailed player tries to get through the horrible parkour and death spots, the spectators can actually trigger more traps via red stone connections!

One example is the simple water path, the jailed player can either hop across slabs or swim gently through the water, but then with a tap of a button! The floor drops away and the jailed player plummets to their death. HOW FUN!

If a jailed player survives the whole corridor (that has MANY more traps) and other 60 blocks long. They then get to the main reactor room. Sounds simple enough, just gotta tap that sign onto of the reactor, then I'm back to trolling and being unjailed?! Huh well.... first you need to find which stair case leads up to the mid way point of the reactor, then you need to doge the lava that gets despensed on you (courtesy of your loyal spectator!). Then, oh boy! you get to climb 20 block high ladders with a wall of fire arrows being dispensed at you (again, thanks to our wonderful spectator) and then if you reach the top.... oh well the sign is in the middle of a 5 block radius hole above the reactor.... how ever will you reach it?!

(if there are no spectators then the auxiliary traps will run, those are even worse)

There is also a small room the jailed person starts in that looks like a jail cell with signs telling them what to do!
Big Grin
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

This sounds like death run, not parkour. You sure you're building the right thing?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Shit my bad, I worded it wrong! xD
It's meant to be deathrun, sorry!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(08-19-2016, 03:35 PM)Sky Wrote: Shit my bad, I worded it wrong! xD
It's meant to be deathrun, sorry!

Its alright, if you click edit post on your first post you can change the thread name
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]