• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal: Tiokin
Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Minecraft name: Tiokin

Reason for your ban: Griefing? I am not sure why I would be banned for that. I stick to myself

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't Grief anyone. I am not sure why I would be banned.

Why do you want to come back: I play constantly, I stay to myself. I am not even sure what I did wrong if anything. If you can explain to me what happend and what I may have done. Then sure I will give whoever thinks I griefed them whatever it was I may or may not have taken. They can have their stuff back. All I care about is the money I made not the stuff I may or may not have taken. Which I am confused still on why I am banned. I only get wood and craft stuff.

Offender: Tiokin
Victim: ThatGuy3339
Banned for: Grief
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/0U02r
Timeline: I hopped onto minechat to see how everyone was. Guy called me over and said he had been griefed. He told me you had broken into his iron farm and removed a few other blocks. I rolled it back and proceeded with a ban.

Please correct the appeal to go with what I have said, thank you!
- KatNip

Specifically you had removed a bit of sand to get at the hoppers, of which you removed two and stole iron from one.

http://imgur.com/a/JBaze

Edit:
On closer inspection you also griefed your way into a villager holding area and placed blocks to get into my villager farm.

http://imgur.com/a/Hpqh8

I may have broken glass not sand, and and taken like 3 iron only, I can give that back. I didnt break sand though I do not think. I don't even think I have sand in my hand. The place wasn't claimed, so people remember to claim your land to be safe. Anyone could have broken the glass waited around stole tons of iron and then fixed it back up and left. or they could of really screwed with it. That is If you make something cool and build it all the way to the sky at least save some claim for your build. I will take that screenshot as you know what evidence it is.

Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Reason for your ban: Broke glass and stole 3 iron did see a flower I won't lie you got me there. I didnt take it and then ran off, what a idiot I am. >_< Let me talk to the person and give him 10 iron for stealing 3 and some glass. If you claim your stuff this wont happen. Thanks again for telling me what happend

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Because they told me what happend and I can replace everything pretty easily and fix the matter.

Why do you want to come back: I play constantly, I stay to myself. Why I was banned was I stole 3 iron and broke glass thats the only thing I know of doing. I don't even have sand let alone. If I do then sure I can replace that. I did find a sand temple that wasn't unclaimed and I went inside and found tons of Iron blocks and yeah that had sand so I may have gotten like 3 if that on the sand. if that was a problem for the Creator/Mod  I will give that up too. I only have 100$ in the game so, sorry for wondering around. I will remember to build a wall around my place so no one can get in.

Stealing anything is a crime. Building and not claiming hurts people who build big buildings. At least have have claim blocks for your build before you start. I mean I had 30,000 claim blocks in my last game I played I didnt even get to building on it and I had fun playing around and talking to people. I am sure this was just a mistake 3 Iron and some glass? That is stupid of me. Let me repay him 3 glass and maybe 3 iron or 10 iron.

(08-19-2016, 10:17 PM)Tiokin Wrote: I may have broken glass not sand, and and taken like 3 iron only, I can give that back. I didnt break sand though I do not think. I don't even think I have sand in my hand. The place wasn't claimed, so people remember to claim your land to be safe. Anyone could have broken the glass waited around stole tons of iron and then fixed it back up and left. or they could of really screwed with it. That is If you make something cool and build it all the way to the sky at least save some claim for your build. I will take that screenshot as you know what evidence it is.

Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Reason for your ban: Broke glass and stole 3 iron did see a flower I won't lie you got me there. I didnt take it and then ran off, what a idiot I am. >_< Let me talk to the person and give him 10 iron for stealing 3 and some glass. If you claim your stuff this wont happen. Thanks again for telling me what happend

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Because they told me what happend and I can replace everything pretty easily and fix the matter.

Why do you want to come back: I play constantly, I stay to myself. Why I was banned was I stole 3 iron and broke glass thats the only thing I know of doing. I don't even have sand let alone. If I do then sure I can replace that. I did find a sand temple that wasn't unclaimed and I went inside and found tons of Iron blocks and yeah that had sand so I may have gotten like 3 if that on the sand. if that was a problem for the Creator/Mod  I will give that up too. I only have 100$ in the game so, sorry for wondering around. I will remember to build a wall around my place so no one can get in.

Stealing anything is a crime. Building and not claiming hurts people who build big buildings. At least have have claim blocks for your build before you start. I mean I had 30,000 claim blocks in my last game I played I didnt even get to building on it and I had fun playing around and talking to people. I am sure this was just a mistake 3 Iron and some glass? That is stupid of me. Let me repay him 3 glass and maybe 3 iron or 10 iron.
Just because something is not protected does not give you the right to go around breaking it and stealing. You learned this in our tutorial, your reasoning of it was not claimed or protected is not a valid excuse for anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Hello again,

The whole point of me replying is to appeal that i did steal 4 ingots and that I am willing to replace them and for this to just go away. What I really am saying in my post is NO im not going around destroying building after building.

I am saying, read clearly. people can be very mean and yes I only did steal 3 or as shown 4 ingots and ran away. If I was to be mean. Which I only broke few glass and would replace the items taken, Yea I could have been a jerk waited like most people and stood there for hours upon hours and got like 10000000000000 ingots  and ran away or even fix what I broke to make it look like I didn't break anything or even built blocks all the way to the top of the building and destroyed it and that would of result in me being Permanently banned. Yes it is a crime that I only did steal few items which I stated I would give him them back.

How the game works though is.
less griefing would happen if its protected, less complaining oh I lost item upon item can you replace that? or if you don't care and just want to ban everyone from your server yes allow people to make 10000000000000 unclaimed buildings and then complain that 100000 of their buildings were ransacked by different people banning left and right would happen less people would play. The way the game works is we have claim blocks and if you built a cool cool cool building and didn't have claim blocks you should be working for the claim blocks to save your coool cool cool cool design. It's implemented in the game to protect you. I know me stealing a few items is bad and surely doesn't give me the right to do so but you should save up and claim your blocks.

I am willing to make a mends with the person i did steal from. its only 4 ingots and it wasnt right of me. So I should be banned for it but I repealing it and making a mends.

https://imgur.com/RI0t3Zu

You just don't get it do you. It does not matter if it is claimed with claim blocks or not. If you did not make it, don't touch it.

[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-21-2016, 03:04 AM)vilneas Wrote: https://imgur.com/RI0t3Zu

You just don't get it do you. It does not matter if it is claimed with claim blocks or not. If you did not make it, don't touch it.

You just don't get it, You! never will! *Face palms big!*

I am willing to give back the 4 ingots taken. not that it doesn't matter if he or she claimed their land. *FACE Palms* it just keeps everyone from having to worry. geee. *keeps hand in face*

My my. . . I think I should just give up trying with this server because you and others who run the game arn't really listening to me at all! That's why people keep getting banned because people grief and then you don't bother to read that "I will give back the 4 ingots taken" Wait he said this instead? "he should of claimed his land" Sorry for trying to act like a smart ass, I just want to play the game for what it is. not sit here fighting over if he claimed his or her land or if the 4 ingots I have is worth keeping me banned for my crime, because i griefed and we made a sign post. It was a little of his land or whatever. gee give me a break. I am not a bad person. You just make me out to be one. When I said id give him back his or her 4 ingots stuff. heck take everything I own and let me play its not that bad that i stole 4!!!!!!!!!!!! ingots.

did I mention 4?
4?
I mean come on. It was a big mistake give me a break. I hate fighting over something so stupid for what I did. If you don't want me to play just say HEY dude! we don't want you playing because if you grief you're permanently banned. maybe write that down PERMANENTLY Banned!

That is all.. This is why I hate playing with people who don't listen to me.

I am 28 I play minecraft for enjoyment to get away from life not sit here fighting with modders or admins and have them tell me I am a bad person because I stole 1 thing from a guy pr girl and now everyone has to read this. It was written down but its not my fault others before me do it worse and I did and will pay him back to make mends ... did you read what i said even? Make mends? make mends? make mends? ok if you can please just say "You can't play" would be fine.

Thanks again
Tiokin

In the rules it says not to grief (even if its not protected). If you're just going to argue then you can go and find another server. If you actually want to come back, I expect you to say sorry and to understand what you have done wrong.
- KatNip

(08-22-2016, 04:55 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: In the rules it says not to grief (even if its not protected). If you're just going to argue then you can go and find another server. If you actually want to come back, I expect you to say sorry and to understand what you have done wrong.

im not arguing is the thing wow. >_< people have to twist my words. I don't even know if I want to play after all the stress and 40000000000000000 times of replying. makes me think this is just useless what I am doing here.

And yeah I did say what I did was wrong. an would love to make a mends like 10000000 times. An I do take account for my actions.