• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: AcoustiXkey

Reason for your ban: I was griefing someone. I am really sorry.

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I am really sorry for griefing. I really enjoyed my time on this server and will ensure I will not grief anymore.

Why do you want to come back: I had some good friends on this server and they're probably expecting me back sometime. I also had some really cool creations I want to finish up. I really want to get back to my peeps and my stuff.
[Image: EGZ2I6wG.jpg] LOLOLOLOLOLOL

please put a bit more effort into your appeal as a few sentences are not good enough.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-23-2016, 02:20 AM)vilneas Wrote: please put a bit more effort into your appeal as a few sentences are not good enough.

Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: AcoustiXkey

Reason for your ban: I was griefing someone. I am really sorry.

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I am really sorry for griefing. I really enjoyed my time on this server and will ensure I will not grief anymore. I now know how bad getting banned is (its not like I tried to get banned) and I reaaly don't like it. I will make sure nobody elses stuff gets touched without permission. And as I said I really like this server.

Why do you want to come back: I had some good friends on this server and they're probably expecting me back sometime. I also had some really cool creations I want to finish up. I really want to get back to my peeps and my stuff. I know griefing is bad and I'm sorry. If there is anything i should do for ya let me know but, for most, i am super super sorry for griefing and it will NOT happen again.

I beefed it up.

So first you pm me twice about you being banned yet you can't take the time to read the ban appeal rules. Then I tell what to do and you have to remake it, seems if you were that interested to get back on it would have been done right the first time. After this you pm me 3 more times about your ban, like I don't have a life outside of minecraft. From there you make a thread and specifically tell people to get on the server to unban you. You really think a relentless spamming me will get you unbanned? You are sadly mistaken, as this just pisses me off. Now with that said you have a new ban msg, why not take a look at it and give me one hell of a reason you should be unbanned. I don't want to see no skimpy appeal either. I expect a few paragraphs in both sections from you. Nothing less will even be considered. This is your last chance and so help me I get another pm from you telling me to look at your appeal or see you asking people to tell me to unban you, it will be the end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]