• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vip2
Okay so I'm offering 1 elytra and 2 dragon heads for vip2.
I don't have vip1 so its a full 30$.
Please put your IGN in your reply if your going to buy me it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ohhh so glorious stuff ya have there

too bad i dont know how to trade vip's.....

however, if you tell me how to, i might be able to do it.

also, i want to be sure that i get the items. so i need something to prove that i will get the items in the change. usually on other servers admins wont do snything for scamming or item steals and we are talking about real money now. in this case, if i would steal the items from you, i wouldnt propably get anything but notification from admins. same thing if you would get the vip and not give me the items. so can you please prove this?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-24-2016, 08:40 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: ohhh so glorious stuff ya have there

also, i want to be sure that i get the items. so i need something to prove that i will get the items in the change. usually on other servers admins wont do snything for scamming or item steals and we are talking about real money now. in this case, if i would steal the items from you, i wouldnt propably get anything but notification from admins. same thing if you would get the vip and not give me the items. so can you please prove this?

You put an IGN into the box that comes up when you are buying VIP, it can be anyones. Speak to a staff member to watch over the deal and it should be fine.
IGN: Genocore

(08-24-2016, 09:31 PM)Thorsassin Wrote:

You put an IGN into the box that comes up when you are buying VIP, it can be anyones. Speak to a staff member to watch over the deal and it should be fine.

does the one who got cheated on get their items/money back? (sorry im so troublemaking here, but i just want to be sure about things. like i said, were talking about real money here.)

(08-24-2016, 09:34 PM)Rasse82 Wrote:

does the one who got cheated on get their items/money back? (sorry im so troublemaking here, but i just want to be sure about things. like i said, were talking about real money here.)

I'm very sure staff would ban the player if they didn't pay up, and frost would get you the items. But best just ask any staff member to make your mind at ease.
IGN: Genocore

(08-24-2016, 10:12 PM)Thorsassin Wrote:

I'm very sure staff would ban the player if they didn't pay up, and frost would get you the items. But best just ask any staff member to make your mind at ease.

i trust your words, but im gonna ask staff just like you suggested.  thank you for the answers.

alright hunto ill get ya this thing. your user name is Hunto10 right? ik it is in your profile, but it could be longer...

(08-24-2016, 10:13 PM)Rasse82 Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 10:12 PM)Thorsassin Wrote:

i trust your words, but im gonna ask staff just like you suggested.  thank you for the answers.

alright hunto ill get ya this thing. your user name is Hunto10 right? ik it is in your profile, but it could be longer...
his ign is HuntoTheSlayer

and the staff on HT, will probably fucking destroy whoever doesn't pay up or give the items or whatever, i can guarantee that
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

thanks from the ign, lynx!

alright hunto, i paid it and it should be on ya now. now its coming to the payment!

(08-24-2016, 11:06 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: thanks from the ign, lynx!

alright hunto, i paid it and it should be on ya now. now its coming to the payment!

Alright I'll give the items whenever I see you ingame.