• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal for me
Hi there,
I'm Paul and i used one tnt to blow a hole in the side of IBeDuckLord's giant eyesore of a boat. Why, you ask? He constantly kept hopping in my boats and driving them to the other side of a massive island so i had to fetch them due to no mods giving a shit. Yes, it was revenge. I don't know if i revenge is against the rules but i was getting sick of it. That is pretty much it, unless anyone has any questions?
Why do i want to be let back on the server? I have a lot of stuff on there and i am part of a pretty cool bunch on the server. also ke

(08-27-2016, 04:10 AM)Orithorax Wrote: Hi there,
I'm Paul and i used one tnt to blow a hole in the side of IBeDuckLord's giant eyesore of a boat. Why, you ask? He constantly kept hopping in my boats and driving them to the other side of a massive island so i had to fetch them due to no mods giving a shit. Yes, it was revenge. I don't know if i revenge is against the rules but i was getting sick of it. That is pretty much it, unless anyone has any questions?
Why do i want to be let back on the server? I have a lot of stuff on there and i am part of a pretty cool bunch on the server. also ke

I'm not the staff-member who banned you, but there are some things I need to make very clear with you.

#1: Use the right format, which is found here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
Failure to use the right format is grounds for an immediate denial of your appeal.

#2: Fix your attitude.  I can tell you're very frustrated and venting, but it's not excuse to be rude in your appeal–which is also grounds for it being denied.

#3: You completed our tutorial quiz–which had all the major rules on the server–so you should be able to tell me if revenge griefing is against the rules.  If you cannot recall that, then look at this image of rule #1 on the server.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_19_at_9_17_55_PM.png]

You cannot recall a caveat or fine-print for revenge-griefing because there is none.  There is no justification for your actions.  The staff-team expects an apology from you rather than this appeal attempt, which sounds more like you trying to justify your actions.

Appeal denied.  Re-make it when you're cooled off and feeling apologetic.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook