• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Being inactive for a long while
Sad 
So yeah, as the title says: I'll be less frequent for a long while.
Now don't get me wrong, I'll still be active on the server, but just way less than before. This is due to health reasons, see below. I'll try to be active, but a few times in the week (for no more than an hour) will be a max. In the weekends I'll probably won't be online, due to me being home then and spending time with my family. 

This period of inactivity will last for AT LEAST 6 months (starting from 30th of august).

Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT leaving the server. NOT AT ALL. I love this server, this server has been my home for more than 2 years now, and I still love it as I did the first day I logged in.

I want to stay in contact with all of you, but I'll probably won’t have that much time for that ... BUT plz contact me through discord or skype, if you have questions, or just want to stay in contact with me  Big Grin .
You guys are a crazy bunch, but you are my dearest and closest friends, I don’t want to give you up, not for anything in the world. (Except an elytra XD, but not even that)

So, I hope I'll all see you soon, and don't forget, I'M NOT GONE!!! I'm just not here XD

Greetings,
SimplySteak; andreasdb39

Memo
(read it all to understand the whole story)

So for the people who don't know: I have Paediatric Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. That's a mouth full, I know. But I had it for over 3.5 years, kinda. Well I first had Mononucleosis, again a mouth full, at age of 14. For the people who know what it is: No explanation needed. For the people who don't know:
I was basically tired all the time, had a lot of muscle pain, and at sometimes I couldn't hold my head up right (due to the pain). I couldn't go to school for the rest for the year (got it in February). I still finished school and the next year I was fine-ish. That year I was like one week in school, one week at home with something of a disease, until (again) February. Then I "re fell" and I fell hard. I couldn't go to school at all (again) and I lost my year, I was literally broken by it. I couldn't follow the courses I wanted and I was stubborn and just said: "Next year will be fine again, I'll just redo my year..." 
But then, in the beginning of the school year of 2015-2016 (when I was 16) it wasn't fine, it was the same. I still had the same problems, and I couldn't go to school... I got home-school (4 hours total in the week, even that was too much) for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I only had to do those three courses and French to finish my year, due to scoring well enough on them the previous year. Yet as the year went on, I still kinda stayed the same, still the same pain and still the same tiredness. During the past year we went to a somewhat more alternative doctor, and she prescribed supplements, some helped (trial and error), that helped a bit.
In June (the exam period) I thought hard and decided that I couldn't do my exams. I was a mess after getting home-school, and I would just be devastated mentally, and physically. I lost my year totally... 

I had a choice: do the course I didn't want to do, or Examination Committee. I chose for the Examination Committee.
In June we went to a new doctor; there I was told that I wasn't alone with what I had, and that there actually was a facility that would/could help. So we went to see that facility and we (my family and I) were so glad that there was something that could help. That's where I'll be going from the 30th of august. It'll be a huge change for me, but I look forward to it.

So, now you know it all. I hope you understand.

Let the STEAK rule!!!

Sorry to hear about your ongoing health issues. As someone with chronic health problems myself, I understand how difficult that can be. I'm sure the community will look forward to the times when you're able to log on again Smile. Do what you have to do for yourself man, and try to beat your condition back as much as possible! I'm sure I can speak for many of us on HT that hope you have the best of luck at the health facility.
Best of luck to you and your family!
[Image: tWuSvOo.gif]
Miniwoop-woop! 
Check out Warp Bshop! 

I don't know you that well, but I know a lot of people that will be sad to see you become partially inactive. We'll miss you!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Wishing you all the best in your new health facility. I hope you will gain some relief from their treatment program. Sending positive thoughts to you and yours to help in some small way. Take care and see you when you are on. Smile

Good luck at your new doc Steak!
I'll go elytra hunting for you Wink

Damn steak, that's really shocking.. I really hope the facility helps and that you can enjoy your mine craft free period!

Will miss you though! Come back as soon as those 6 months are over!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Thanks guys, you really don't know what this means to me! Well this is me logging off then. I hope to see you all very soon!!!
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Hope you will be ok, i will certantly miss you pal
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Hope that you'll be okay and I'll gladly chat when you wish too n.n
- KatNip

Get well soon Andre! once you return it will be Team FlyVek Vs Team Seasteaky once again! gonna miss seeing you around and stuff but hey your health is more important!
LET THE FLYS RULE!