• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction to myself
Hello to everyone.

I'm Ju gatsu mikka, owner of the account used by Miumiaou. I also play sometimes on the hometown server with the same account.

You can know which of us is connected by the nickname we use (Miu for her, Ju for me).

Apart for Miu's and myself common projects, I'm currently working on two projects : Winterville wall for Hunto and the northwestern traverse road. For that last one, I'm also founding the Road Building Society for those who can be interested.

LOL, Great to meet you Ju, btw ... uhm who is the one mining at my base XD

Have a great stay!
Let the STEAK rule!!!

(08-30-2016, 03:38 AM)andreasdb39 Wrote: who is the one mining at my base XD

She is.

Welcome to the HT forums Ju!
- KatNip

(08-30-2016, 03:51 AM)Ju gatsu mikka Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 03:38 AM)andreasdb39 Wrote: who is the one mining at my base XD

She is.

okay, good to know. Tell her: If she wants to mine more plots she can, I won't mind!
Let the STEAK rule!!!

My Name is IxenFlame
I own a small town, It has no name. But I also /rand and plant gardens around the map and make Temp-shelter's occasionally when I need to rebuild supplies and use items.

Welcome to the forums Ju! I've never seen you on xD

I only know your sister :p

Welcome to the server and forums! <3 You're such a nice person, I'm glad you're on the server :3 At least Miu is xD But I'd love to get to know you also!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(08-30-2016, 06:12 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: I only know your sister :p

She is in fact my girlfriend

For the fact you never see me, I'm not really talkative and I usually play on afternoon (for me) so if you are on north america east coast it's morning for you (time zone difference -7 hours) and on the west coast it's early morning (TZD -9 hours)

Then where are you from ju, i am interested?
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King