• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: AcoustiXkey (now Acoustxkey)

Reason for your ban: I was griefing someone.

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I am really sorry for griefing in the first place. I know I wouldn't want to be griefed at all. In fact, on a different server, I made a really cool hotel and it was griefed. I was devastated. I guess you could call that karma, though. I really deserved to get griefed. I know it is an unpleasant experience and I am seriously honestly sorry for my actions. I will make sure this will never happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I really like this Hometown server. It has everything: fun people, funny chat, cool structures.... I have made friends over my days on this server and cool creations. I really want to get back to my ffriends, whom I miss a lot. I don't know if they miss me, but I miss the dearly. I also want to get back and finish some creations I made with and without friends. I also want to make new creations. Sure, I could go to a different server and make things on, but this server has something other servers don't: the people on it.

Vilneas: I am really sorry for PM ing you every hour or so. I know that was wrong. I am also sorry for trying to get others to help unban me (I know that was very wrong).
[Image: EGZ2I6wG.jpg] LOLOLOLOLOLOL