• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): I was banned from the Hometown smp server

Minecraft name: My username is Orinthorax

Reason for your ban: I was banned because instead of calling an admin or going on the forums, i blew a massive hole in my Friends boat. I then got what i deserved

Who banned you: I was banned by Lex who has been very helpful, giving advice on my ban appeals

Why should you be unbanned: I'd like to start off by saying that i in no way dispute the ban. I completely agree and respect the punishment. I would like to point out that this is my first offence (I sound like a criminal) and that i promise (for what it's worth) that it will be my last. I have also never been banned from a server, and i now realise the seriousness of it. i have been unable to play with my friends for some time now, and it has been very upsetting.

Why do you want to come back: As just mentioned, i have been unable to play with my friends, and Minecraft has become a very sad affair for me. I also love the server (not trying to suck up) and have built a lot of (in my opinion) very cool houses and cool loot that i miss having. I also really miss the economy and the grind of rags to riches

to any admins, thank you for considering my appeal.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

I've decided to give you one last chance. However, you have to agree to not grief again, even if you and your friends are having complications. Considering you understand the seriousness of what you have done, then I'm sure you understand another ban could be your last. Got it?
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

(09-10-2016, 03:02 PM)Lex Wrote: I've decided to give you one last chance. However, you have to agree to not grief again, even if you and your friends are having complications. Considering you understand the seriousness of what you have done, then I'm sure you understand another ban could be your last. Got it?

yes thankyou

Okay, you are unbanned.
Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

(09-17-2016, 04:56 AM)Lex Wrote: Okay, you are unbanned.
Welcome back to HomeTown.

thank you so much