• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i did a stupid.. NEED TO FIX [lost glitched portal!!]
Exclamation 
so i know how if u put down a portal itll prolly be... "glitched" and link up so someone else who is in the same, chunk i think?... so i figured id just random teleport to a place with no one, and use a portal there... yeah the portal still got glitched and is now linked with someone else.. i went through it and ended up in an obviously claimed nether. tried to go back, and ended up in the owners house... since i was an idiot and used a random teleport i literally cant find it so i can destroy it. i have a small window of time that it happened in [taken from the "game output- client thread/info" so hopefully i can get the aid of an admin or something.. i am very sorry and didnt mean to link ma portal with someone elses. i would like to fix my screw up ASAP. find the portal and remove it

[chat/client log below]

[03:02:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teleportation will begin in 1 seconds.

[03:02:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have successfully been teleported to a random area.

I found the portal and I have disabled it. I will set a home just incase you want the obsidian back. Message me when you're online. IGN TheOnlyKat also known as KatNip.
- KatNip

(09-10-2016, 05:54 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I found the portal and I have disabled it. I will set a home just incase you want the obsidian back. Message me when you're online. IGN TheOnlyKat also known as KatNip.

OMG THANK UU!! i was worried that the owner of the portal i glitched with would get mad or somethin... so for about an or.. prolly 2 i did /rand trying to find it.. is there a way to find a safe location for a new portal that wont get mixed up with someone else's??

Not that I know of you'll just have to keep trying.
- KatNip

If you want your portal to not link to somebody else's take the coords of your overworld portal (x and z, not y) divide them by 8 and place a portal at the new coords in the nether.