• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Get elytra on killing the dragon ?
We should get elytra on killing the dragon
we shuld not get elytra on killing the dragon
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Elyta on killing the dragon
Big Grin 
This has been a very popular plugin on most of servers to get the elyta after killing the dragon.I think it shuld be added because they are rather Limited . killing the dragon according to me is worth getting the elytra. post your opinion now !
(please just do it for sake of elytra)

but then the server wont be semi-vanilla, it will practicly be modded
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

i dont like this idea, for two reasons. one epic legend already mentioned there; this wouldnt be anymore unmodded game. and unmodded game is what im wanting to play here. also elytras would become infinitely more common, dropping from near-extinct level to the rare-level. i dont know anything about the dragon rate, but i surely know there are those things  more than one there. nah, i dont want that to happen.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

The Elytra is supposed to be a goal, an achievement. If you somehow figured out how to do this, that would be taking all this away.
We have limited end Citys for a reason.
The only way to get an elytra is to either; A: find one, or B: buy one
I don't think it should be any different way

Also, you can respawn the dragon. If we did add this, most people dont fight the dragon 1v1. How would you decide who gets it? To me, this would cause an unlimited amount of Bitching in chat, and it would make players pester the staff MORE than they already do.

(09-14-2016, 09:26 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: i dont like this ideas, for two reasons. one epic legend already mentioned there; this wouldnt be anymore unmodded game. and unmodded game is what im wanting to play here. also elytras would become infinitely more common, dropping from near-extinct level to the rare-level. i dont know anything about the dragon rate, but i surely know there are those things  more than one there. nah, i dont want that to happen.
Rare more like worthless. If this were to be added, people would be farming the shit out of this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

this can be achieved with only comand blocks though rasse
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I do think that being able to get an elytra some how, would be good for the server. At this point there are like 20 elytra and no one will part with them since they can't be replaced. they do wear out and they can be destroyed if you dye. But still there is no replacement source.

Either sell them at /warp store for like 10k or add some kind of command block replenish feature so that people just getting onto the server or the many that didn't run to the end on day one, have a chance to get one

just my opinion.
Co owner/Operator

/warp Packmart
/warp Packhorse
/warp Potions
/warp Pavilion

no
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(09-14-2016, 11:19 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: this can be achieved with only comand blocks though rasse

My life was a lie
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

LOLNO

The Enderdragon can be respawned ENDLESS times and its so fucking easy to get the crystals and kill it so nOPE
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND