• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Get elytra on killing the dragon ?
We should get elytra on killing the dragon
we shuld not get elytra on killing the dragon
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Elyta on killing the dragon
(09-15-2016, 12:50 AM)Packlid Wrote: I do think that being able to get an elytra some how, would be good for the server. At this point there are like 20 elytra and no one will part with them since they can't be replaced. they do wear out and they can be destroyed if you dye. But still there is no replacement source.

Either sell them at /warp store for like 10k or add some kind of command block replenish feature so that people just getting onto the server or the many that didn't run to the end on day one, have a chance to get one

just my opinion.

There will, eventually, be more opportunities to obtain elytras. Whether we will generate new flightless Ends every several months for the sole purpose of hunting for them, or simply put them in the shop at an exorbitantly high price remains to be seen, but there will be more. You can expect dragon eggs and heads to make a return at some point, as well.

The elytra is a rare thing in the game, it would be basically 100 times easier if you just need to kill the ender dragon- As well as if people fight it in groups, there may be arguments between players. Having elytras in the ships is challenging and more rewarding physically in game and mentally when finding it after spending a period of time finding it.
- KatNip

Ok if you think so,but elytra is worth killing the dragon
and Warps are not at all vanilla so the sever is allready modded bro.

(09-16-2016, 07:04 PM)Zeuclyptus Wrote: Ok if you think so,but elytra is worth killing the dragon
and Warps are not at all vanilla so the sever is already modded bro.

The dragon is not hard, at fucking all, and as kat said, shit will break if there is a group and such

all you need for 4 ender crystals is 
4 ghast tears
4 eyes of ender
and 28 glass

and then you get an elytra, then elytras are worth shit
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(09-16-2016, 07:04 PM)Zeuclyptus Wrote: Ok if you think so,but elytra is worth killing the dragon
and Warps are not at all vanilla so the sever is allready modded bro.

Idk if this thread is dead but just gonna build on what Lynx said.

I don't know how many times I've killed the dragon on this server (mostly on the old world) but it's a TON. Killing the dragon is in no way, shape or form worth an elytra. The elytra is meant to be rare. We don't need it to be common, every person that plays on the server doesn't need to have one.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(09-16-2016, 07:28 PM)LynxThe1st Wrote:

The dragon is not hard, at fucking all, and as kat said, shit will break if there is a group and such

4 ghast tears
4 eyes of ender
and 28 glass

Then increase the dragon's health to 1000

(09-22-2016, 04:01 PM)Zeuclyptus Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 07:28 PM)LynxThe1st Wrote:

4 ghast tears
4 eyes of ender
and 28 glass

Then increase the dragon's health to 1000
Still, It's still extremely easy. 
Just accept the fact that this isn't going to happen

And even so, they end gets reset/expanded/idefk every once in a while. You just have to be patient. 
It's also not the staffs fault that you're too lazy to go out and look for an elytra/dragon head.

[quote pid='13062' dateline='1474552833']

And even so, they end gets reset/expanded/idefk every once in a while. You just have to be patient. 
It's also not the staffs fault that you're too lazy to go out and look for an elytra/dragon head.
[/quote]

Take it easy there Nether_Ruler. there are currently 0 elytra in the end, so lazy isn't a thing here. let us just not go there.
Co owner/Operator

/warp Packmart
/warp Packhorse
/warp Potions
/warp Pavilion

I can understand why players would want to get an elytra, but this way is a bad way of going about it. Players can respawn the dragon now on their own, so it would be super easy for anyone to get an elytra and there goes the challenge and excitement for when the end resets, events and so on. Giving the dragon more health can be done, but also not good, no matter it's health. If you really want an elytra get support from players and ask staff to do an event or to reset the end.
IGN: Genocore

(09-14-2016, 09:07 PM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: but then the server wont be semi-vanilla, it will practicly be modded

mods are bae, anyway

but yes, i say yes
[Image: EGZ2I6wG.jpg] LOLOLOLOLOLOL