• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC
Minecraft name: xReverso
Reason for your ban: Honestly, I don't know why I was banned! I was first kicked saying: "Connection Lost: no." Then when I got back on I was banned for: "lude comments". I don't think I said anything lude. If what he/she meant by "whalecum!" was lude, then he/she was surely mistaken...
Who banned you: vilneas
Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because honestly, I don't think I did anything wrong, and if I did, I sincerely apologize.

Why do you want to come back: I started this server a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it so far. I worked really hard and I don't want my progress to wither for none to see. Please, take this into consideration... I hope to join the server again.

NOTE: I have NEVER been banned from a server before and I do not intend to anytime soon.

Oh, I read the rules again and I now see what I have done.. Please forgive me, I didn't mean any harm. I promise this will never happen again.. .-.

sorry for the late response on this. as you have now seen what you done wrong and you show that you are sorry for it i will unban you. by the time you read this message you will have been unbanned. welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]