• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a favor, maybe XD
(staff) Tell me if this is wrong to ask, but, could I ask someone to buy me an alt account? I really love my name "TheCrookedDoctor" But I kinda want one with the name "TicciToby" Or along those lines ya'know? and I is a broke ho so I can't get one.
so I was wondering, would anyone be willing to buy me one? XD

I mostly post this as a joke, but in half, I am actually asking

again, if this is against any rules, remove it and I won't post it again

[Image: 3786bc6b3573de5bdd0213d71c9bb3b2.jpg]
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

I have no idea about anything of this, but i have seen people buying vips from other people, and thats completely acceptable. But accounts are completely different thing, and i dont know anythhing about them. But to make people buy something, it would be fair to offer a in-game item like vip or elytra for the guy who buys it for you. This happaned when i bought a vip for a guy, and he gave me two dragon heads and elytra. Thats just an example, but like i said, accounts are completely different thing. Ask someone who knows better.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(09-17-2016, 04:37 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: I have no idea about anything of this, but i have seen people buying vips from other people, and thats completely acceptable. But accounts are completely different thing, and i dont know anythhing about them. But to make people buy something, it would be fair to offer a in-game item like vip or elytra for the guy who buys it for you. This happaned when i bought a vip for a guy, and he gave me two dragon heads and elytra. Thats just an example, but like i said, accounts are completely different thing. Ask someone who knows better.

Well other than getting my eternal love? I would give that person my house and items XD (I have some dank ass shit too) I would build that guy/girl a fucking Sanctuary XD

prob some money too

I believe that if someone is willing to, then yes. However they will most likely want in game items/money for it. It is seen like if you wanted VIP1 for an account. As long as you can find someone willing to buy the account, and have a reasonable deal, go ahead with it.
- KatNip

Go on ebay search for minecraft account (look for one that lets you change ALL the info). I bought a few of them for £2 each... Very cheap. Or buy this http://ebay.to/2cHGOTY (Buy at your own risk)
IGN: Genocore

(09-18-2016, 08:19 PM)Thorsassin Wrote: Go on ebay search for minecraft account (look for one that lets you change ALL the info). I bought a few of them for £2 each... Very cheap. Or buy this http://ebay.to/2cHGOTY (Buy at your own risk)

Like I said, I am so broke (I don't have a job or allowance) to buy myself a soda. So if anybody could buy me one of these, I will pay them as much money in HT as they see fit. There are no specific rules, or conditions set out. I will give them whatever they see fit.

How much money have you got? Or any special items, such as beacons, skulls, elytras and so on?. I could maybe buy it for you if something in game i would like.
IGN: Genocore

(09-19-2016, 03:34 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: How much money have you got? Or any special items, such as beacons, skulls, elytras and so on?. I could maybe buy it for you if something in game i would like.

xD just remembered the reset, so I have shit. I can Work up some money, and go elytra hunting xD