Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't understand
Server you were banned on (SMP): 

Minecraft name: acfuffy

Reason for your ban: "for goodby"

Who banned you: Not sure

Why should you be unbanned: Honestly, I thought the drama was over. I have been staying completely out of trouble lately. I haven't been rude or disrespectful. I haven't called people names. I haven't cheated anyone. I haven't been insubordinate like before. I have been trying to help out and be a good member of Hometown. I really don't know what I did wrong this time. I don't understand what goodby is. I don't understand what would make someone angry enough to ban me. I love this server, and I have been trying incredibly hard to show it recently. I mind my own business, by working on my house and mining. I'm not stirring up shit like before. I have been appreciative of the staff's hard work. I'm not making jokes about their names, who they are, and what they are saying. I have been almost invisible.

Why do you want to come back: I have been working so hard lately to stay out of trouble and considering nobody has had to talk to me about behaving or being respectful yet I'm hoping it is successful. So if you guys want me banned so badly, I understand, it's your server- but can I at least have a reason?

not only did you try to stir some shit with a player that you straight accused of having xray, when you have no idea what you are talking about. i checked on them, they have only had 2 ore breaks in the last 5000 hours. then there was this which was the final straw of crap that i will take from you.

[20:17:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player+] acfuffy >> whalecum

you have been with this server long enough to know what is going on and how to act. yet here we are with you banned yet again. im tired of giving you chance and you have just run out of them. have fun finding a new server.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Alright. Thanks