Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: beyond_mining

Reason for your ban: Spam

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I know what i did wrong, I spammed and I sweared in chat, I promise I won't do anything like this ever again, I take full responsibility for what I did, and I understand if you're not going to unban me

Why do you want to come back: This is one of my favorite servers I have ever played on, there really isn't any server that I love more than Hometown, The Staff are really nice, the players on the server are really nice, basically everything about this server is awesome, I have just played on here for like 3 days and I'm loving it, but since i got banned I really can't do much.

Regards

-beyond_mining

(09-20-2016, 03:43 PM)beyond_mining Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: beyond_mining

Reason for your ban: Spam

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I know what i did wrong, I spammed and I sweared in chat, I promise I won't do anything like this ever again, I take full responsibility for what I did, and I understand if you're not going to unban me

Why do you want to come back: This is one of my favorite servers I have ever played on, there really isn't any server that I love more than Hometown, The Staff are really nice, the players on the server are really nice, basically everything about this server is awesome, I have just played on here for like 3 days and I'm loving it, but since i got banned I really can't do much.

Regards

-beyond_mining

[Image: B1.png]
I'm glad you're taking responsibility for you actions; however, there's a reason it's taken me this long to respond, I was waiting for a player to mail me.

I checked to see if you griefed anything after you spammed, and I found you had broken this enchantment table.
[Image: B2.png]

[Image: e6Bha0y.png?1]

I mailed the owner and asked if they knew you, to which they replied:

You ban's been upgraded to include griefing.  Appeal denied; re-make it with the added information and you better make it a lot longer.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook