• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
I have been on the server for a while and I thought I should introduce myself. 

You can call me GreatOdds/GO/Odds.
I've been playing Minecraft since 1.7.2 with a cracked game on single player and I got the actual game between 1.8 and 1.9. Hometown is the 2nd server that I have been on (Before, I just play single-player) and I am glad to have found this server with all you nice people.

Info
- Currently in college studying engineering.
- Mostly uses the same username on the internet.
- Not a competitive person.
- Plays Minecraft, Terraria, Besiege, Gear Up, Species ALRE, and Empyrion: Galactic Survival

Where to find me
On the server - Winterville or My base(Overworld: 2063 63 2224, Nether: 258 75 280)
Steam: Just search GreatOdds
Gmail is in my profile

Edit: Mostly on the server at night.(GMT +6:30)
You have reached redstone support. How may we help?

Welcome to the server and forums, Odds!

Welcome to the fourms!

Welcome to the forums Odd!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Welcome to the forums~

‎ ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬▓█▓╬╬████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███╬████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬████╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬███╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬▓██╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█╬╬╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬ ╬╬███╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬█████╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬╬█████╬╬ ╬╬███▓█████╬╬╬▓█████╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬▓██████╬ ╬╬▓████████╬╬╬██▓╬██╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬███╬╬██╬ ╬╬████████╬╬╬▓██╬███╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬██╬╬╬██╬ ╬╬███▓╬╬██╬╬╬██████╬╬╬███╬╬██▓╬▓██╬╬╬██╬ ╬╬▓██╬╬▓██╬╬╬█████╬█╬╬███╬╬██▓╬███╬╬▓██╬ ╬╬▓██╬╬███▓╬╬███╬╬███╬███╬╬██╬╬▓██╬╬███╬ ╬╬▓██╬╬███╬╬╬▓██████╬╬███╬╬███╬╬██████╬╬ ╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████▓╬╬▓███╬████╬╬╬████╬╬╬ ╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓███████▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼████▓▓┼┼┼▓▓████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓██▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓██┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼┼┼┼┼▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼▓███┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼███┼┼┼▓█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█▓▓██┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██▓██┼┼┼▓█┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼████▓▓█▓▓▓█▓┼┼┼┼┼██▓▓▓█▓█████┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼██▓▓▓███▓▓▓█▓┼┼┼┼┼▓█▓▓▓███▓▓┼██┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼▓██▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▓▓▓▓▓▓██┼▓█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼████▓▓██┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓┼██▓█████┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼┼┼▓███┼┼┼██┼██┼┼┼███▓▓┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓▓┼┼┼▓┼┼┼▓┼┼┼▓┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▓┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼██┼▓┼█▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▓┼┼█▓┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼▓█┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼██▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓██┼┼▓█┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼┼▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█████┼┼┼██┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼███▓┼┼┼┼▓▓██████▓▓┼┼┼┼██▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓████▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓█████████▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

Welcome to the HT forums, Odds!
- KatNip

Thanks everyone. Big Grin
You have reached redstone support. How may we help?