• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a final good bye! D':
Well guys, my dad had outlawed chat a long time ago, the day I came on hometown, I wasn't allowed to be there. And yesterday, my dad found out. I am not allowed to come back on hometown until I am 18, and I am sure by then, all my friends will be gone.

I have had such an amazing time here on Hometown, It was such a fun experience. I made so many friends, and all of them were so kind, Some of my best friends include Firestar910, and Bluetriforce and TheEpicLegend. Those girls were the ones I wanted to see sooo bad when I came on.  Not to mention ThatChicken1, it made me feel so happy. 
But dont take it like I don't love all of you! All of you are my friends, even If we didn't get along in the beginning. I will miss the players, the staff, my friends. And I will miss the opportunity to make SO many more friends. Hometown has been my real home for nearly a year. the place I came to smile. This is by far, THE.BEST. server I have ever played on. and I hope, you all miss me as much as I miss you.

~Hugs and stitches, and a final goodbye. I will miss all of you  Angel

i may still be mildly active on the forums 
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

(09-24-2016, 09:25 PM)TheCrookedDoctor Wrote: Well guys, my dad had outlawed chat a long time ago, the day I came on hometown, I wasn't allowed to be there. And yesterday, my dad found out. I am not allowed to come back on hometown until I am 18, and I am sure by then, all my friends will be gone.

I have had such an amazing time here on Hometown, It was such a fun experience. I made so many friends, and all of them were so kind, Some of my best friends include Firestar910, and Bluetriforce and TheEpicLegend. Those girls were the ones I wanted to see sooo bad when I came on.  Not to mention ThatChicken1, it made me feel so happy. 
But dont take it like I don't love all of you! All of you are my friends, even If we didn't get along in the beginning. I will miss the players, the staff, my friends. And I will miss the opportunity to make SO many more friends. Hometown has been my real home for nearly a year. the place I came to smile. This is by far, THE.BEST. server I have ever played on. and I hope, you all miss me as much as I miss you.

~Hugs and stitches, and a final goodbye. I will miss all of you  Angel

i may still be mildly active on the forums 

noo!  i don't want you to leave the server crooked!!! Sad Sad
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Sorry to hear, Crooked. Hope you have fun with real life things, keep active on the forums! Cya later~
- KatNip

Goodbye crooked😦

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I will miss you too firegene, 4th, Kat, I didn't write down everyones name, because that would be quite a list X)

No Crooked! D: I'll miss you and I hope to stay in contact
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

(09-25-2016, 12:03 AM)ZoBot_ Wrote: No Crooked! D: I'll miss you and I hope to stay in contact

Without a doubt! could you pm me your steam, if you have it? I also have origin, and oovoo

Someone please tell BlueTriforce about my absence. Smile

I'll miss you, Crooked. I hope things get better for you <3
[Image: 2blFUtG.png]

[Image: IdpFhHl.png]

Goodbye my Crook.
I will always be your cutie

well...  ive never been good at goodbyes, and propably never will be. in the start of the life, it gives things, and then, it starts to take the same one it gave. good thing the thing which was taken was only hometown. and when we think about it, ht wasnt the biggest thing we had, right? i mean, if you have money, you dont need love? Yes/No
whatever the answer is, i want to say a goodbye. you were an amazing friend of mine (you propably dont even know who the hell i am)  but there is one final thing left. the real life aint so bad after all.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!