Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: arminrazy

Reason for ban: Disrespect

Banned by: Grimm_Wolfe

Why I should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because the ban took place a long time ago and since,  I have grown mature and will not disrespect anyone on the server again. Furthermore, I really enjoyed my time on the server previously but clearly I abused my privileges, which I promise not to do if I become unbanned. 

Why I want to come back: I want to come back on the server because my friend recommended it and as I tried to join the ban message popped up, then I remembered that I had been on this server before. I hope I become unbanned so I can join my friends again and carry on playing.

Thanks

(09-25-2016, 05:09 AM)arminrazy Wrote: Server banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: arminrazy

Reason for ban: Disrespect

Banned by: Grimm_Wolfe

Why I should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because the ban took place a long time ago and since,  I have grown mature and will not disrespect anyone on the server again. Furthermore, I really enjoyed my time on the server previously but clearly I abused my privileges, which I promise not to do if I become unbanned. 

Why I want to come back: I want to come back on the server because my friend recommended it and as I tried to join the ban message popped up, then I remembered that I had been on this server before. I hope I become unbanned so I can join my friends again and carry on playing.

Thanks

You're not coming back, and here's why:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1026
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1025

First, you were banned on July 5th, 2016; which is only 2.5 months ago.  2.5 months is hardly a long time ago and I don't believe you've changed quickly in that time.

Second, multiple people reported you–a [Guest]-ranked player–for posting homophobic comments, racial slurs, and complaints about our server's rules and mechanics.  What time did you enjoy playing on our server when all you did was bitch and shit-post for 52min before I banned you?

Appeal denied; find a new server.  If you post anymore appeals or any rude comments, then you will be forum-banned.

The bit about wanting to play with your friends was heartwarming; it truly was.
[Image: 463.gif]
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook