• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone, I'm back!
Hi everyone, my name is Kenny, otherwise known as kekokek the waviest ex-admin ever.

I played Hometown for a while about 2 years ago but left because it as my starting year of college and with my girlfriend and school in the way I didn't have much time to play, so I left my position as Admin and said my goodbyes.

It's currently my second year and a fascination with the game has brought me back, specifically here because no other server really compared.

I do see some old familiar faces which is AMAZING to say the least, it's great to see some people have stuck around all this time. For those who I do not know I'd love to get to know you all. Cheers!

Keko

Welcome Back kek! BTW kek is now a term like LOL, don't ask why
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Welcome back to the server Kek!

You'll have fun chilling with the other ex-admins, they're some pretty legit people.
(Zany, dead)

I wasn't around back when you were staff, but I hope to see you round now Smile Welcome back!

welcome back, hope to see you on the server Big Grin
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Really glad to see you make it back kek!! Here is to some new fun times on the server.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Welcome back Keko! Glad to have you back!
- KatNip

Hello

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Welcome back kek

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Welcome back kek, i know your name somehow but i've only been around for a year or so so i don't really know how lol
-Chicky